Whats Your Favorite Pokemon?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DorianPavus_, Jun 9, 2016.

?

What Pokemon Is Better?

Poll closed Jul 7, 2016.
Articuno 7 vote(s) 77.8%
Haunter 2 vote(s) 22.2%
  1. Heya Everyone!!

I know there are a lot of people out there who love pokemon! I watch Pokemon, play pokemon, and trade pokemon cards. I have to say when I first discovered pokemon my favorite one was Oshawott but its been a while since that and now my favorite pokemon is Liepard and Ninetales!!

Comment below your favorite pokemon!

Gotta Catch Em All

Kippy159 likes this.
  2. Prinplup
    Kippy159 and Lil_Spartan_Cat like this.
  3. <<<<<<<<<<<< (My Avatar is a big hint) P.S. This pokemon goes by the name of Dragonite
    Kippy159 likes this.
  4. Shedinja, the pokemon with 1hp
    Kippy159 likes this.
  5. My favorite pokemon is Charizard and my favorite legendary is Lugia :p
  6. Meganium
    CyborgTed likes this.
  7. ....... but you want me to pick my favorite ONE? ONE? JUST ONE? THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE.

lets see...
    pikachu, charmander, eevee, squirtle, arcanine, leafeon, mew... and like tons more. I CAN NOT PICK ONE DARNIT
    Lil_Spartan_Cat likes this.
  8. Any that aren't keys.

SERIOUSLY, WHY IS THERE ONE THAT'S JUST KEYS?!?

DID THE IDEA DEPARTMENT AT GAME FREAK RUN OUT OF CREATIVITY JUICE???
  9. Oh but Au contraire, Klefki is actually plenty creative. There are several possible inspirations for it, with two being Tsukumogami, a concept in Japanese Folklore that items, once reaching 100 years old, become alive and self aware, and/or european fairies, small pixies who would steal/hide small or valuable objects, who were generally not Malicious, so, pranksters (*cough*guesswhatklefkisabailityis*cough*)
  10. Licky Licky because I just learned about him today and his name really gives me some respect for the fact that Pokemon can be so out of ideas as to create a Pokemon like that and yet still be rolling in the dough.

EDIT: I meant Lickilicky but am not a Pokeperson so spelled it like it sounds. :p
    Lil_Spartan_Cat likes this.
  11. Pikachu? It's the only Pokemon I know. :p (I hope I didn't mispell that xD)
    Hashhog likes this.
  12. whatever the name of the metal rhino is in ruby, i only played it once so i don't remember the name, i named it Rhinox
  13. It can also explode
  14. Klefki
    Seriously this is my favorite pokemon and I ended up naming mine "Eminem"
    Why?
    You see, Eminem has a popular song called "Lose Yourself"
    Since you always end up losing your keys, it made perfect sense.
    Kippy159 and Uber_Corq like this.
  15. Greninja 100%, and on alpha sapphire I have him shiny :3
  16. Either Rhyhorn or Aron
    JustAJarOfJam likes this.
  17. Hmm, I was only really into Pokémon for the first one or two generations, and I would tend to say "Wobbuffet" if I was asked this question. That was basically only because of how silly he is, though; I don't actually know much about him nor use him in the games.

Here, have a sprite combination of Wobbuffet and Wailord I apparently made over 8 years ago for some reason:

Wow.

Actually, I think that ^ is my favourite Pokémon. :p

Dangit Brock, your breeding has gone too far this time!