What's your favorite animal(s)?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by We3_MPO, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Mine are (greatest to least):
    1. Dogs. We have 2 Jack/Parson Russel Terriers which are twin sisters that look & behave quite differently. My grandma also has a much larger Border Collie Mix that interacts with our dogs fairly often, and all 3 of them are amazing.
    2. Ants. These are my favorite insect. As you may or may not know, I'm very intrested in roads, and sometimes (usually in the Spring or early Summer) that causes me to dig some miniature unpaved roads intended for ants. I've also watched The Ant Bully, which caused my interest in Ants (and the next thing on the list) to spike in 4th grade without leveling off. Their complex colonies also fascinate me.
    3. Frogs. These are my favorite amphibian.
    4. Honorable mentions: Lizard (favorite reptile), Crayfish (favorite aquatic invertebrate), Minnow & Bluegill (favorite fish), and just about any harmless, colorful creature (including butterflies and some birds).
    607 likes this.
  2. I like cats. But when it comes to drawing animals, birds are my favorite to draw. :)
    We3_MPO likes this.

3. I love sloths! Honestly I think their really cool, haha.
    We3_MPO, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  4. Oh hey, that's interesting. The ant is my favourite animal, and you're the first I see having them as a favourite as well. :p

I also like pigs. That's probably caused by the movie Babe, and the pigs in Minecraft.
    I've got a lot of backstory considering sheep, but I wouldn't call them my favourite animal.
    MoreMoople and We3_MPO like this.