What's your fandom?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by JDHallows, Mar 14, 2017.

?

Choose your fandom (You may choose more than 1)

Harry Potter - "You're a wizard Harry!" 26 vote(s) 46.4%
Star Wars - Who doesn't love R2-D2 or his new best friend, BB-8? 29 vote(s) 51.8%
Star Trek - "Beam me up, Scotty" 11 vote(s) 19.6%
Lord of the Rings - "My precious..." 21 vote(s) 37.5%
Doctor Who - Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey stuff 18 vote(s) 32.1%
Game of Thrones - Fighting for power in a Medieval world, the popularity is obvious 8 vote(s) 14.3%
Hunger Games - "May the odds be ever in your favor" 15 vote(s) 26.8%
My Little Pony - Apparently this is a fandom... 10 vote(s) 17.9%
Twilight - 2 vote(s) 3.6%
Marvel/DC Comics - I would die from lack of air before being able to list all these characters 12 vote(s) 21.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Voted. I will be expressing my fandoms... soon. ;)
  2. Fair enough :).

As Rhy up there mentioned, I'm a part of the Steven Universe one! As well as Star Vs The Forces of Evil, and Miraculous Ladybug. I'm... more of an animation-lover when it comes to tv shows/series, I think. Might be kinda odd to some people, but I just like 'em. Think I always will, just because of being an artist and loving the styles and creativity of shows like these.

I'm a part of the Homestuck one. Some people consider it a dead one, but hey, long as people are still loving it, and occasionally creating for it (which I still see lots of activity, just not in the face everywhere as it used to be), it's still there. :p I've met some other fans of it here on EMC, too, and some people who at least know what it is -- which is nice. Those who do know what it is realize this is how I got my username and such.

P.S. Steven Universe is a show! It's hard to capture it's charm by telling you about it, honestly. As taken as a small explanation from a thing:

"In Steven Universe, the world is protected from evil threats by the Crystal Gems. Their powers flow from their gemstones; magical gems embedded somewhere on the host's body. Steven is a young half-human, half-gem boy. As Steven tries to figure out the secrets to using his gem, he spends his days in Beach City doing activities with the other Crystal Gems, whether it's helping them or just hanging out."

But as I said, explanations don't particularly catch the charm of it (just like most explanations of anything, really), in my opinion. But that's probably just me :rolleyes:.
    607 likes this.
  3. That bit is super spoilerey... >_>
  4. My apologies. I removed some of the bits, even though it's probably a little late now. :)
    607 likes this.
  5. My little pony skinny and boney
  6. 'Small' lol
  7. Well on EMC it seems pretty small haha