What's the most disgusting thing that ever happened to you?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by darryshan, May 27, 2012.

1. Probably for me when i discovered im allergic to walnuts after eating about 3. Itchy throta for the whole day.
  2. Yeah, keep it relatively clean guys :p
    This is at risk of closure :)
  3. Okay. From now on, only food/roller coaster related stories :D
  4. my brother getting sick from too many french fries, a dr.pepper can opened getting shook and mud bombs flying everywhere all at the same time
  5. That's the kind of story we want :D
  6. I hate walnuts now. (for obvious reasons)
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  7. Knowing i'm almost fatally allergic to bees after getting stung inside my mouth (School drinking fountains).
    I'm now afraid of the outside at school...
  8. when I saw my sister's face.
  9. OOO, BURNED! You're really mean to your sister though...
    Anywho, MY disgusting moment is not very appropriate for here, so I'll tell a different one.
    I was on Space Mountain in Disneyland with my friends. However, there were an odd number of us, and seeing as there's only 2 to a car, I ended up sitting next to a very old lady. It was all great until, in the darkness of the ride, I heard a retching sound and my lap became scarily warm...
  10. PM me your disgusting one please.
  11. Well, I have one... But it's not really family friendly I don't think. I'll PM you it if you want...
  12. My most disgusting story is one day me and my family were out on a drive and we had just ate at a restraunt and all the sudden my brother [who is sitting in the seat in front of me] rolls down hi window and just starts pukeing but we were on the highway going fast so instead of the puke going out the window it went came back in and hit smack in the face while I was drinking a soda so It got in my mouth and on my face and then I puked. ):
    PandasEatRamen and hayleycolgan like this.
  13. Yeah sure PM it :D
  14. AmI a horrible person for sitting here cackling like a mad woman? XD
  15. Well, long story short.... "Rob, the cake does not go there..."
  16. The grossest thing that happened to me involves my husband's cat, Maxwell, God rest his dearly departed soul. The cat was the scrawniest, meanest looking cat ever, and a vicious killer to boot, but we all loved him anyway.

He was always bringing in little "presents" and leaving them around the house, and one night he killed and ate a baby bunny. Thing is, he left one eyeball behind in the hallway. The next morning I woke up and was headed to the kitchen to make myself a cup of hot tea, and I stepped on the eyeball with my bare foot. SQUISH! Absolutely degrosting :(
  17. I would have been mortified xD

Also OT: I seriously had to think on my post. Most of what I had off the top of my head weren't family friendly :/
  18. I am a career Firefighter and EMT. I have seen the dark side of "us".
  19. I can believe that. My uncle was a volunteer fireman and had to stop due to nightmares from crash scenes and such.
  20. i had a freind sleeping over. he didnt eat that night. he threw up on me a few times, a bit went in my mouth:confused:. i didnt notice till 11:00 when i woke up:eek: