What's the most disgusting thing that ever happened to you?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by darryshan, May 27, 2012.

1. I have a story about KFC! I don't know if it's true, but someone in NZ apparently ate KFC which had been re-used from the night before.. It had like.. cockroach eggs in it, and she had cracked lips. The eggs got into her lips, and hatched, and she had to have surgery to get rid of the cockroaches. Makes me vomit a little bit every time I think of it.
    Squizzel_Boy and ISMOOCH like this.
  2. Its funny because I've lived in those type of places a good portion of my life.
    Squizzel_Boy and ISMOOCH like this.
  3. I'm beginning to think that is just for myth. I've heard that story with at least 10 different fast food chains in various different places.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  4. Same. I've been living in that kind of area my whole life.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  5. So I know exactly what you mean.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  6. Fat, fast food wise, gosh :p
  7. Nup, lol.
  8. The KFC in my hometown was not the best. They have cleaned it up since then. I only worked there two days and went home extremely sick both nights. You had to wear nonskid shoes as per usual but they still didn't help. When they emptied the fryers the first night I was there, they poured it down the drains in the floor and then had to get a high powered water hose and try to force it through the tiny slats. I nearly drowned the second night trying to do the week's worth of dishes they piled up and left.

Since moving to North Carolina I've been introduced to BoJangles and Smithfield's Chicken and Barbeque and I find it a LOT better than KFC.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  9. I'm not sure the things I have seen and dealt with are overly family friendly. I have worked in the Operating Rooms and the ER ...
  10. Back during the Tomato War II there was a fellow tomato I knew. We were launching a secret attack on the enemy base and he stepped on a stick in the tomato valley. When he stepped on that stick that was not really a stick it was a bear trap. He had to wear that bear trap until we got back to camp, the disgusting thing though is that we tried to pull it off but it would not move, it had cut through all of his tomato skin on his leg and was lodged in his tomato bone. Bear trap picture:
  11. I have had MANY un-family friendly moments,I would love to put but then some guy would Go 0.0 at me and tell me to edit them to a more "Family Friendly" manner :/ so I'm just going to leave it.
  12. My Friend Threw Up On A Rollar Coaster And It Flew Back Into His Face
    hayleycolgan and oidgod like this.
  13. That's a good one. I'd love to see the ride pic!
    BobTheTomato9798 likes this.
  14. Wow this post has blown up.
  15. Tell me in a PM.
  16. erm.. nope because you would forever onwards look at me like *he is the odd one 0.o*
  17. I'm not like that! :D
  18. The most disgusting thing that ever happened to me is:
    I was eating a salad, it had baby tomatoes in it, i ate one of them and it had a bit of "protein" on it.
    It had a WORM inside, all pink and hairy. I threw up with the taste and once i saw it a threw again.
  19. Bleugh. *never eats salad again* :D
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.