What's the Best Smartphone?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by generalfelino015, May 14, 2014.

1. Totally Agree With FDNY21 There :D
    generalfelino015 likes this.
  2. Sales = money for the company... Product that is good, is the thing you (as the customer) want. :D
  3. Can you back up that statement and explain why high sales are better?

Both are good for their own thing. If you like customization, open source, and many options, choose android. If you want simple, tons of apps, and better support, apple is for you. I prefer android although I am starting to not like Samsung and would recommend a nexus phone.

4. Voila. ^^
  5. [Color=a28ac6] The iPhone has a locked boot loader, so that prohibits you from true Android functionality.[/Color=a28ac6][/font=helvetica]
    [Color=a28ac6]Actually, I believe Android phones have moved far more.units than Apple products[/Color=a28ac6][/font=helvetica]
  6. I am now thinking a Moto X (With a 2 year Verizon plan, earbuds, 32 gigs, it costs $90!)
  7. Personally, I prefer the iPhone. I like iOS and android has some quirks that make me flinch every time...

The HTC One honestly isn't bad, but the camera is too big and it's position in the middle is horrible(shows you the king of person I am). I find a lot of android phone to big and bulky, and they'll keep getting bigger until everyone is carrying stupid looking phablets.

If you're going to get an iPhone, I'd have to say the 5c is probably worth getting. The 5s doesn't offer enough of an improvement over it, and the 5c has got more protection.
    generalfelino015 and FDNY21 like this.
  8. Phoneblocks? That would be awesome if it would really be done.

Nokia Lumio 1020 is awesome too, haven't tried it really, but the things I saw were cool. Just a limited amount of apps and such.
  9. Wow. I like you :D
  10. I have the HTC One and I love it. Been with HTC for a couple of years now. I'd say the S4/5 is good but I don't really like the layout, it's a bit....tacky for me (The way that Samsung sort of customize the layout). But I really do prefer Android OS. It may not be as simple to use, but you'll probably find its much more customizable , I can make my HTC One look like iOS if I want, not sure if you can do that with iOS. (Not sure why you would want to do that either, admittedly, Android doesn't have the best layout/design. The iOS design is the only thing I really like about iPhones, it looks good). There was a time where a good majority of apps were iOS 'exclusives', but now you'll find that most of the time you can get the same good apps as on iOS, if not better on the play store. :)
    jkjkjk182 and generalfelino015 like this.
  11. Just don't get an iPhone get an Android :p
  12. I have a Nexus 7 and it is better than every apple device I have ever used. On it you can make multiple accounts and users. I have 3 clash of clans accounts on 1 device, and I can make several more if I like.
  13. Why would I buy an iPhone, void the warranty, and get a worse experience than if I bought a normal android phone?
    You are right. Android (specifically Samsung) has more sales than Apple so they must be the best :p
    http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2013/10/17/apple-samsung-cirp/
  14. Resetting the phone would reset the warranty. "a worse experience" ? That's your opinion ;)
  15. I tried to find more info on the idroid experience. Turns out their site was suspended. The iPhone cost the same as the s5. The s5 had better hardware. Another question, why would you get an iPhone and put android on it when you can get better hardware with an optimized android experience for the same price?
  16. I'm glad you googled some but I have to disappoint you cause I'm nowhere interested in endless discussions, first of all the reply I did here
    was to answer your question. To answer this question, I've no idea why people would do that, if they do It I agree with the fact that they are stupid of buying an iPhone instead of an Android phone..
  17. OK. I just wanted to clear up the jalbreak thing and have some fun discussions about it.
  18. mba2012 and generalfelino015 like this.