what we should add to servers!

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by sarahg2012, Apr 24, 2013.

?

do u think we should have all these acomidations?

yes 3 vote(s) 9.4%
no 24 vote(s) 75.0%
kinda 5 vote(s) 15.6%
  1. But if everyone had lots they would be happier
  2. Can u just be a little nicer it was just a suggestion!
  3. Please explain how that was mean.
    Jake_bagby and NINJATTILA like this.
  4. Mc is about creation and exploration, it is not about having stuff handed to you on a plate.
  5. yes
  6. jkjkjk182 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  7. How about llamas
  8. Minefields!
  9. Well, part of the charm of having lots of stuff is having more than others. If you go out to the wild and mine a DC of Diamonds, not only did you have a good time looking for diamonds, but you are now are around 17k richer, and you feel awesome for earning that. It is nowhere near as awesome to get iron farms handed to you on a plate as it is to build it and earn its usage. I don't mean to be rude, mean or whatever else you may accuse me of being, but I think that if you cannot comprehend the merit of achieving something in Minecraft legitimately, you should be put on a watchlist by staff, because you seem likely to use hacks to make the game easier.
  10. I have to correct you on the "theres nothing stopping people creating their own public utilities". I LITERALLY have been asking everyone on smp2 if they know or could tell me the location of The End. Guess what, seems like they either do not know it or they refuse to give it out because I have literally been asking for 528 days! (Thats how long I have been on EMC). You know, I would try to find one myself but since the Eyes of Ender do not work how can I find one. The reason for this is because a Endermen Farm is the fastest xp builder out there. Unlike Endertopia if you make it good you get to level 30 in between 20-30 seconds. Still... I cannot.
  11. People aren't stopping you from using ender eyes. For the record though, it's north, follow a dirt path over the ocean.
  12. The reason why I have not used *ender eyes is because if I do say so, I saw a comment/post from Aikar and Jack saying that Ender Eyes do not work on EMC.
  13. I followed it alright. I went through the ocean, under the ocean, through caves, till I got to an island that the road stopped. It was entering a cave, which split up two ways. Went both ways and they both ended going down to bedrock. Im telling you, the portal is hiding from me.
  14. Well, if you can wait *until *I'm home, I'll show you where it is :)
    Give me about an hour and I'll be there.
  15. You do not have to actually show it to me yourself, maybe if you could pm me the coordinates, I can plug them into the handy Reis Minimap and make a waypoint to there.
    I appreciate your help, a lot.
  16. Dont forget the Smp2 Community WitherFarm!
  17. Add the ability to /town ANYWHERE in the wild if your a supporter! ;)
  18. Please no...
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  19. howaboutno.jpg
    that is far too powerful