What theme to use on EMC?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 607, May 24, 2018.

?

Dark -

Blue 14 vote(s) 28.0%
Green 12 vote(s) 24.0%
Orange 6 vote(s) 12.0%
Pink 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Purple 5 vote(s) 10.0%
Red 5 vote(s) 10.0%
Silver & Gold 5 vote(s) 10.0%
Yellow 3 vote(s) 6.0%
  1. Hi, it's me again!

Posts in Elite's dev welcome thread made me want to create a poll for themes. I think I've seen such a thread before, but it's been a long while, and results have probably changed, anyway.
    Comments on which theme is best, or your personal experiences with the different themes, are welcome. ;)
  2. Silver & gold is the only right choice.
    Raaynn and luckycordel like this.
  3. I only like the Blue boi.
    luckycordel likes this.
  4. Green for me.
    luckycordel likes this.
  5. It's also the ugliest. But now that I checked it out again, there's actually a lot more to say for it than I used to think. (by the way, silver & gold has currently got 0 votes in the poll)
    luckycordel likes this.
  6. I use different themes in different alts, so I can easily distinguish in which one I'm on, and I annually change themes.

Currently my main has Purple, and my 2 alts have Green and Blue.
  7. Blue for me. Easy on the my old eyes.
    607, ItsMeWolffpack and We3_MPO like this.
  8. I've only ever used orange and it looks strange to see it any other way xD

I did try changing themes once but I started thinking everyone was staff at first glance so it got really confusing :p
  9. I used to feel the same way too, but when I had blue for a few days, it got less weird and more normal. (I like red, blue, green, and violet/purple, my four favorite colors period.) However, earlier this month I changed from blue to green, because blue light (which is partly in violet/purple on a screen) and warm colors both make it harder to fall asleep/get tired, but green isn't a warm color, and doesn't use blue or red light on a screen (green is its own primary color of light, just like the other two), so I changed it to that to hopefully be more serene (and still very pretty).
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  10. Red FTW
    FadedMartian and We3_MPO like this.
  11. Silver/Gold all the way!
    samsimx likes this.
  12. No. Green is.
    We3_MPO and FadedMartian like this.
  13. I've always used orange. Though orange doesn't play a role at all in any other things of my life, for me it feels like it belongs to the EMC forums (can't English, sorry :p). I've tried all other colours multiple times (only briefly), but each looks odd to me, as I'm so used to the orange by now (and I'm a person of habits ;)).

So, yes, orange. :)
  14. That wasn't bad English... or was it? maybe my English ish bads.
    607, We3_MPO and TomvanWijnen like this.
  15. ya, dat iz prober inglis.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  16. Purple- can’t imagine using anything else.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  17. New

Green for me. Through I like Yellow. Or how about this? Meh, I should stick with White.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  18. Dark-Green...
    Tuqueque and We3_MPO like this.
  19. The Dark Blue Haiku
    By: Smooshed_Potato
    The best color theme
    The color of calming waves
    Dark blue for the win
    Sydney_43, Sazukemono and We3_MPO like this.
  20. Been using Silver and Gold for a few weeks now - it's so ugly and I love it!