What should Mojang add to Minecraft in future updates?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by daegoo, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Mjolnir is the Hammer of Thor the Norse god. Son of Odin.
    According to the myth it can summon lighting
    And Gungnir is the weapon of Odin
    Heimdallr's sword is key to open the 'Bifrost' A space wormhole bridge. But the bifrost can also be use rip apart entire planet.
  2. Yes Helicopters would be great then people's hotels can have helicopter pads for people to land on (and on SMP... the thing what is the /graveyard or /park... can be /Heliport )

Just thought /Heliport would be cool (ad make helicopter for two people so you take your friend too and make it like supporters only (Due to there would be too many in the sky for the server to cope).
  3. should add also elemental weapons like bow of fire or the sword of water or something that would be awesome creeper=:eek:
  4. there already IS a helicopter mod:p
  5. Is that by Mojang or third party?
    Twitch1 likes this.
  6. If you Search timber mod on google, the same Guy made a mod that puts squirrels in forests:D
  7. Yeah I know! I think anything attached to a wooden boat shoul move with it, and the boat could be like a catians seat..
  8. I would add beverages using glass bottles, Redstone trail blocks, Imagine stone with a color and a mouse-like hole, the redstone could go through, and redstone circuts nwould gurunteed to be 1/2 size and maybe... birds
  9. Maybe mojang can add some quests that npcs give to you like find a roaming pigman or slay a ghast!!!