What should Mojang add to Minecraft in future updates?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by daegoo, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Yes he needs to add Squirrel's :D
  2. FUN FACT: There is such thing as the phobia of chickens.

Maybe they should implement hostile chicken mobs. :cool:
  3. Hatch able dragon eggs!
  4. two words, GUINEA PIGS!!!
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  5. I don't know if anyone else feels this way. but I deffinity want to see monkeys in the jungle biomes.:D
    Ryukk132 likes this.
  6. Add modern-day stuff :D
    GunsGunsGuns XD
    cars
    plane
    ship
    I think they should integrate the zeppelin mod. :)
  7. Yeah good idea.
    and maybe 3 type of wireless
    use iron to make B (11 block range)
    gold for G (54 block range)
    and diamond for wireless N (300 block range)
    !! :D :D
  8. I just thought of a potentially amazing idea :D
    A camera built with glass, redstone and smooth stone and a recording device built with diamond, redstone and smoothstone. limited to 1 each player
    you set it up and if anyone breaks a block other then you it sends a snapshot to your recording device, located in your town residence.
    Griefers will be trembling in their little square boots
    tshack235, Velvitacow2 and nnnnmc1 like this.
  9. wow, that would help. i wonder how many would be placed in the wild 0_0

10. Wireless Redstone is a great idea. I'm using the Wireless Redstone mod and my piston door is much more simpler to build with them. You gotta love wireless. :)
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  11. Your probably going to get banned.. if not temp ban
  12. Wireless mod wouldn't work on smp unless server installs mod for it first. The device in question must be on another server or on single player.
  13. ok I was just making sure thank you for looking at it shaun :)
  14. Yep, exactly, it won't work if it's not installed in the server. I use it in Single Player to test stuff. ;)
  15. Please, edit your post. Put in punctuation. Break it down into paragraphs...
    Your ideas weren't all great but they weren't all terrible either.
    I only finished reading because once I started on it, I had to read the whole darn thing...
    My brain exploded a little and now I have a knot in my neck from focusing so hard... :(
  16. They should add, like, more weapons like battleaxes and broadswords and sheilds and stuff. But no modern weapons. Too bad:(
    Wait I think my friend said they were adding cats to the game like wolves except need fish to tame and dont fight much :p
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  17. i think they should eventually add handguns, but not so much that it ruins the game. Just a simple hunting pistol

other ideas

1. more minerals (emerald, ruby, sapphire, nickel, silver, copper, bronze, etc.)
    2. More Mobs and/or mob abilities
    3. make a legit way of getting helpers/servants, like saving them from mobs or giving them diamonds and/or other minerals.
    4. Add planes or a faster way of transportation (HELICOPTERS!!!)
    5. Lava Boats
    6. Scuba Diving

These are all i have so far! check in later!
  18. Add a Mjolnir XD
    1 diamond+4 obsidian+4 Gold = Uru Ingot
    Use to make Gungnir and Mjolnir XD and sword of Heimdallr
  19. i have no idea what you just said
  20. I feel they need to invent some kind of transport of some type, like a plane or car, maybe a hang glider? :p