What should I do

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by THE_OP_VILLAGER, Jun 10, 2018.

1. What kind of mob farm should I make maybe a passive mob farm? One of those fancy outrageous iron farms idk I’m bored and want something cool to build tell me what you think I should do
  2. Build a giant villager, and inside it have villager apartments
    ItsMeWolffpack likes this.
  3. Sounds cool but I’m looking for something that produces a item
  4. Maybe do like a cow farm? Cause everyone needs beef
  5. Hmm maybe a mooshroom farm
  6. Is this on your res or in the wild?
  7. Make a huge rainbow sheep farm. Make it look like a huge rainbow, and inside each cloud of the rainbow, put sheep in there, one cloud for shearing, and the other for lambchops and breeding. You can transfer them via the rainbow with water
    belac555 likes this.
  8. Ok I totally agree with this
  9. Wild Nether and make a massive auto Wither Skeleton Head Farm. Would love to use it and then nearby have a spot to slay Wither Bosses. Have not really looked at the video but something like this. https://youtu.be/8u66ktVn0f4
  10. Only problem with wither skeleton farms is that you have to deal with the area around the farm to make it even the tiniest bit good. If you're looking for a good mix between profitable and simple, I would suggest either an iron farm or a blaze farm with multiple spawners.
    AncientTower likes this.
  11. Should I make this I would need lots of help though and are ghasts name able on emc
  12. You cannot rename ghasts on EMC.
  13. Those are good in spawn chunks, you may not be able to get it nearly as efficient as Tango.
    SliceOfRhyBread likes this.
  14. Just as a side note: most spawning-based farms from youtube are terrebly inefficient on EMC (or in general) due to our spawning algorithm being different: I would defenetly suggest looking into that too.

Also, multi-village iron farms don't work really... Tango's Iron Phonix does kind of work, as it doesn't need to be set in the spawn chucks, but it will peobably be broken in 1.13 due top slime blocks no longer being an oppaque sollid block.
  15. It'll crash the server. :)
  16. Nah, EMC isnt that harsh on it's spawns. Plus we have entity caps