What Minecraft do you play (modded or vanilla)?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ShelLuser, Feb 22, 2017.

?

I like my Minecraft...

Poll closed Mar 1, 2017.
Vanilla (I only trust things coming from Mojang!) 1 vote(s) 4.8%
Vanilla+ (A resource pack, maybe Optifine, but that's it!) 11 vote(s) 52.4%
Medium rare to well done (it's delicious!) 3 vote(s) 14.3%
Modded (Let them show Mojang how it should be done!) 5 vote(s) 23.8%
I don't play Minecraft at all (suuure, we'll all believe that one ;)) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Other (please leave a comment below!) 1 vote(s) 4.8%
  1. I used to be anti mods and resource packs but then my F3 button got messed up and i kept getting lost :\ So i was "forced" to get a mini map mod to see where i was going and stuff. Then slowly but surely my fiance and friends on emc convinced me to check out other mods :p I don't use anything that drastically changes the game. ( i only use mods that are on the approved list on emc) I also started getting into resource packs to make things look better :p Im not a fan of using default it's too grainy looking.
  2. Is (8. The macro mod) ok? I was reading a automatic farm hatred forum post and makes me feel a bit uncomfortable before downloading it.
  3. It should be OK if you aren't using it against the rules (by performing AFK operations or by crafting items in an excess amount; a stack is better versus a whole inventory for one button press).

Also, a lot of people use the macro mod, so don't feel uncomfortable! :)
  4. 2 late 2 vote :( only use optifine & resource pack.
  5. I tend to focus my play on EMC atm and just vanilla. Would like to make sure my builds will get better looking and if they look good natural they will obviously look nice with mods.

I do play at times with mods solo.magic and crafting.... and my daughter has me super mod hers with everything from animals to interactive villagers and animals...storymode... even moving boats. Fun stuff... but solo is still solo and lacks that interaction side with others.....