What if the EMC Staff... -- Reborn

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Caeyde, Mar 1, 2014.

?

Who's evil side do you like best?

IcecreamCow 19 vote(s) 24.4%
Aikar 11 vote(s) 14.1%
Maxarias 3 vote(s) 3.8%
ISMOOCH 2 vote(s) 2.6%
Chickeneer 15 vote(s) 19.2%
RobbieJo 2 vote(s) 2.6%
Kryssyjane 14 vote(s) 17.9%
Dwight 5 vote(s) 6.4%
JackBiggin 7 vote(s) 9.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It has to do with formatting inside of your spoilers. Best way to get rid of it is to use the default formatting - even if it doesn't look the best
  2. Fixed it, I just had to remove the formatting on the spoiler tags themselves, the text inside is still good.
    AliceF3 likes this.
  3. A new thread, I see. But when flipnote studio 3D still isn't available, what will we do to keep this thread active?
  4. If FS3D doesn't come out I'll do this on Flipnote for DSi
    I've put way too much into this, I wont watch it die becuase of a delayed software!
  5. How about a mod goes really insane and ends up looking like a fat zombie?
  6. Why not make Smooch's song I Want Candy by Bow Wow Wow..? xD
    Mirr0rr and AliceF3 like this.
  7. >.>
    AliceF3 and autumnrain26 like this.
  8. Is the song not sassy enough..? :p

EDIT: There is always It's My Party by Lesley Gore
    AliceF3 and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  9. AliceF3 and autumnrain26 like this.
  10. I can make a custom song for
  11. I'll be fine thanks, there's still a lot of the drawings to finish before I get onto the intros
    I'll keep you in mind though, just in case
  12. Okay. I'll get my sass up to 9001 just in case.
    OrangeDuck607 likes this.
  13. Just make sure it doesn't go down before Alice needs you.
  14. I make my own Sassy Beats thank you.
    AliceF3 and penfoldex like this.
  15. OMFG SMOOCH ADMITTED TO THE SASS
  16. Bring it!
  17. Can I suggest to add something to the flipnote? If so, here is is. The staff unban all of the really bad players and give them powerful gear and set PvP everywhere to try and kill the good players. I might be on their side.
    Ethy202 smp3! When I am included, I should be on the admin's side. *Chuckles*
  18. Suggestions are welcome but I do have things to say about this one... About the unbanning all the 'really bad players' it all depends on what you define as 'really bad'. I haven't been here long enough to know many players that were banned for severe things... Even if I did, I doubt I would have much to do with it to be completely honest, since this is about the staff. I would add you in for SMP3 however I'm removing the list in a few days hopefully to make room for a different update. Nobody will directly be on the same side as the staff, so no, you can't be on the admin's side...
    OrangeDuck607 likes this.
  19. Ok, I see, no one but staff can go to a staff side.
    I define "bad" as an extra amount spam, continuous high-level griefing (Griefing entire building that used 1000 diamond blocks), extra high pain to other players, etc. You could go on planetminecraft and get some random skins and use those for the extra bad players, with random usernames, like "Bobman1890". DON'T FORGET ME! I am WAS spammer person that got banned. NOTE: I lost my spam habit, so when encluding me, take me like a normal player, please. :)
  20. I just thought of the funniest, most epic song for IcC.. We talk to Jeremy (IcC) and ask him to sing the song "Milkshakes", or a parody there of, and use that as his theme song.. xD ...I mean if you are still looking for a theme for him.. :p
    Gawadrolt and AliceF3 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.