What if the EMC Staff... -- Reborn

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Caeyde, Mar 1, 2014.

?

Who's evil side do you like best?

IcecreamCow 19 vote(s) 24.4%
Aikar 11 vote(s) 14.1%
Maxarias 3 vote(s) 3.8%
ISMOOCH 2 vote(s) 2.6%
Chickeneer 15 vote(s) 19.2%
RobbieJo 2 vote(s) 2.6%
Kryssyjane 14 vote(s) 17.9%
Dwight 5 vote(s) 6.4%
JackBiggin 7 vote(s) 9.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "Milkshakes"? You are saying that milk shakes around on your table, getting everything wet?
  2. THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
    ♪my ice cream brings all the boys to the yard, damn right, it's better than yours, damn right♪
  3. Yay! It's alive again!
    AliceF3 likes this.
  4. Bump
    Finished Kryssy's picture :D Working on the classes update mostly now!
  5. I have a few classes and extra related bits sorted, should I post the WIPs like I did with the main picture? I won't do the "x amount of likes and I'll post the WIPs" becuase that just makes me seem like a beggar. If anyone wants to see my work process, I'll post them!
    That is all :p
  6. for 100 likes of this post I will say 'show them' for 150 likes i will say 'dont show them' anything less will be 'meh'
    AliceF3 and OrangeDuck607 like this.
  7. I'm not sure if you're trying to offend me here or not -.-

Let's not get into this ok? Just spams up the thread a little with silly things...

Changed the Series tab around a little, not much though
    I'll hopefully be adding little bits into the Classes tab if I can draw quick enough. Got Mock Exams this week though, so I'm not promising anything
    OrangeDuck607 and ISMOOCH like this.
  8. Going to start slowly updating the Classes tab tomorrow since I have a million WIPs I should be able to finish...
    Might be done completely in a week, two weeks. Then I can start explaining it a bit more n.n I'm excited for this myself!
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  9. *remembers this exists*
    Revival
  10. Oxygen Magnesium this looks like such a fun thing to be a part of! I sooo wanna join this now!
    Mirr0rr and Palmsugar like this.
  11. (Why does IcC always win the voting things? xD)
    Still slowly working on this c:
    I've sketched most of the classes (all of the ones I'm sure of so far) I've done most of one of them, but it's already taken 5+ hours to do and it's not even half done yet e.e
    Also started a small side project to keep me motivated... If I work on the same thing for a long time constantly I loose motivation really quickly....

Still working on this though, still working on this :p Just not updating the thread much, that's all
    Palmsugar likes this.
  12. Even if IcC and Smooch aren't staff anymore I still see them in the same way and so they will still be in this series

I'll be working on this a lot after next week! n.n
  13. If you've seen my "To Do List" you'll see that I have a lot of work on my hands
    This won't be cancelled or even put on hold, I will still be actively working on this but things will just come out slower, that's all
    I'm super pumped for animations after listening to the Spirit Soundtrack, but they will have to wait until I push out the classes and get everyone organised with that :p

A lot to look forward to I'd say!
    Oh and I've noticed that pretty much 80% of the staff involved in this are no longer staff, but I still see them in the way and I hope you guys do as well. They will be treated in this series as if they were still the amazing staff we knew before.
    ISMOOCH and OrangeDuck607 like this.
  14. "We're still here, don't you worry."

This thread is very old, and in most cases it is rude to "bump" it again.
    Consider starting a new thread instead.

*cringes*
    Ok, maybe I have been putting this of a little bit a lot but I haven't forgotten about it, not at all :p
    I just have several other things I can be working on
    Hoping to get the main intro animation for this done though, even though, if I'm being honest, I haven't even started it yet. But I do have a song ready for it and I have main ideas sorted, so the animating is al I need to get done (which will still take forever xD)
    Yeah, so, this series isn't dead :p I won't let it die, not yet. The chaos hasn't even started yet!
  15. That whiteness doe
  16. Staff member being updated soon, changing completely
    Any guesses on who? :p

Should be done by Tuesday....
  17. Chickeneer. Now upgraded to sweet-and-sour four-piecer of death.
  18. I was not expecting someone to get it that quickly xD
    But not exactly sweet-and-sour four-piecer of death :p Something slightly different
  19. Are the newer and not-so-newer staff members getting added eventually, as well..? :3 ..I mean because there are some really cool ideas that can be used with some of the newer staff and staff members that have returned from hiatus..

EDIT: Example: Battmeghs and the Battcave or Green_Mystery returning to the throne of power.. xD
    OrangeDuck607 likes this.
  20. I was actually thinking about that last night...
    I might add a few newer staff in now or do a Version 2 of this thread with new staff, since there will probably be many many new ones by the time this is actually finished :p
    Not really thinking about it all too much at the moment though, since this one needs to get finished...
    OrangeDuck607 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.