What do you think on Same-sex couples?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Gibabyte, Sep 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. To start off, I will say that a lot of people simply claim to be Christians, but don't follow the teachings of Christ.
    This is true. I'm not supporting the people who have done things like this-And yes, many people do view it as much worse. I personally do not, and was merely sharing my opinions on the topic from a christian point of view.
    I feel as if we're arguing with each other on something we ultimately agree on. It is completely up to them, they're free to do what they please. I was just sharing my opinion on the matter, which is what the thread's for.

I've been doing my best to keep it respectful, as I do not either. We should be able to have a civil debate on EMC without getting shut down for being rude. We're a mature community, and we should be able to act as one.

I've been doing well! Back to school is a pretty harsh snap back to reality, but I think this will be a good school year. How've you been?
    Galantisizer likes this.
  2. I am good, thank you.

Ok. Conflict ended. I can't continue something like that all day.
    DH32 likes this.
  3. Personally, I have known I was interested in both men and women since I was around 8. People need to start accepting the fact that people are going to love whoever they want, and no matter how much you try to throw around meaningless words, it won't matter in the long run, because love is love.

Love who YOU want to love, and do not let anyone else try to stop you or send you in another direction, because they won't be spending the rest of their life with that person like you may.
    SoulPunisher and kaptrix like this.
  4. Requested the thread to be locked because there were some comments that were straying from the original purpose of the thread, and I have the amount of opinions I wanted. :)
    Dektirok and Galantisizer like this.
  5. Thread is being Closed per requested by Op. Closing.....
    Boozle_ and JesusPower2 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.