What do you think about tattoos in general?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by generalfelino015, May 28, 2015.

1. Different areas and cultures will always have different amounts of tattoos and beliefs.

I'll post one of mine here if yall want.
  2. Why do so many people have REAL Tattoos, I mean c'mon, where fake ones like meh!!!!
    generalfelino015 likes this.
  3. Yes

I think fake tattoos are frowned upon after you reach 12+.
  4. Not sure, I don't see those very often.

Oh, you think that?
    My 16 year old male friend had a Lightning McQueen tattoo last week! ;)
  5. To each their own lol. I'm just saying as a 26 year old, I would probably get weird looks if I showed up to work with one of my son's fake Skylanders tattoos.

6. They asked for no judging in the OP if you don't like tattoos please stop commenting on this thread and ignore the thread. Thanks.

7. This one has the most meaning to me. It's a picture in a picture. I changed some of the finer points from a few I've seen online to sit better with my religious choices.
  8. KEWWWWWWWWWL
  9. Ummm... nice tatoot?
  10. I don't have any tattoos but I think if done properly (the first time) they can be amazing.

My current S/O has a giant Winnie the poo tree and a quote from Winnie the poo on his back, takes up his whole back, but it was done properly and well. If the tattoo had of been in color or the lines were not done properly or he didn't take care of it, that'd be a different story. It's all about execution and upkeep.

If you go to a backyard tattooer and ask for a butterfly, chances are your lines won't be straight and you'll just end up disappointed in it. Your butterfly could just look like a lump of color or lines instead of an insect, ya feel?
    generalfelino015 and FDNY21 like this.
  11. I wouldn't get it you can never take it back
  12. Ya, I agree with you.
  13. If your computer was hacked to the point where you know they were remotely controlling it, you have bigger problems than people's conflicting opinions.
  14. I personally don't like tattoos because of the ink being sinked into your skin permanently. Neither will I ever get em.
    generalfelino015 and 607 like this.
  15. kk, I hoy it under control ok, It just got fixed :)
  16. This is really well done work. It took me a second to see what you meant by a picture within a picture. Are you going to finish the arm or just keep that?
  17. When I was younger, I never really wanted a tattoo, no specific reason, just no reason to want one at the time. However, I've come to like the idea of them somewhat, I don't know if I'll get one one day but if I do then I want it to be meaningful to me. My cousin is a tattoo artist so I have someone I can trust if I want to get one, and if anyone wants to get one then I recommend having someone you can trust. My cousin has tattoos and they look really good, they are meaningful to him and that's what make tattoos great. I've got some other family members with them too, and each tattoo has its own meaning to that person, and that's what you need to make them special and individual to you.
  18. It has a lot of smaller hidden pictures also. I won't do the whole arm no but I will do the back half
  19. It has a lot of smaller hidden pictures also. I won't do the whole arm no but I will do the back half
  20. That's really cool. I have my son's name and then my sister, sister in law, and I got matching heart tattos on our arms.