What Do You Consider Cheating?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Slvr, Aug 29, 2015.

1. REPORT DO DUFNE IMEDITIANTLY !!!!!! $%$^&^%
  2. Where did you get that from? He's playing survival solo mode, and he's asking which commands to use or not. He never said anything about hacking or creative mode.
  3. If I remember right, he asked "what do you consider cheating?" I think he is just asking what the members of EMC think in their opinion what cheating is to them.
    607 likes this.
  4. Awesome replies, everybody! Really. :)

In this world, I don't use cheats for everything - that was not the point when I began the world. In fact, I haven't even used cheats until I spawned the wolf in. I rarely, if ever, spawn in food - I'd rather punch a bunch of pigs in the face, tbh.

But I did kill an equivalent to the zombie apocalypse during the night, and then enchanted tons of stuff after going mining for diamonds. So, I have diamond armor, and a diamond sword ^^ I enchanted it all, got an enchanted bow and a couple extra bows, three stacks of arrows, some healing potions, etc., and then went to the End. The Ender Dragon is slain!

This world was meant to sort of be my first trip into Minecraft on the PC. I had only played on the Xbox 360 before then. So it was interesting seeing the differences and the cool stuff, but this world has also encouraged me to challenge myself further. Lock the game at the Hard difficulty, something like that. I don't think I can do Hardcore any time soon though... XD

To the person who commented a seed, I will definitely be checking that out!

Now that I've beat the Ender Dragon.. I think I'll just play around in this world. It's been a fun world, and I don't want to just push it to the side. I could work towards beating the Wither, but I am not looking forward to killing a zillion wither skeletons. Either way, I will be working towards it, while still playing around in the world.

I don't have super big anxiety over it - I have been having fun in the world, after all. I guess it just kind of bothered me because I had played it for so long without a single command.
    607 likes this.
  5. And yes, that's all I was really asking. ^^
    607 likes this.