What are you being for Halloween?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Unoski, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Hey guys, Halloween is just around the corner and I was wondering what you guys are being for Halloween.

You can tell us what you will be, give us a nice picture, or if you decorated your Minecraft Skin for Halloween - show us that!
    Blackstone71 likes this.
  2. Since last year, I have decided not to go trick-or-treating after a zero candy policy I had declared to myself.;)
  3. I'm being Leela and moose is being Fry. (from Futurama)
    deathconn, yankees518 and samsimx like this.
  4. Nothing. I decided that last year would be the last Halloween in which I 'dress up'. I also decided earlier this week I hate certain aspects of it :p
    I'll be stuck inside rewatching the Alien movies for the seventh time this month and replaying Bioshock until Halloween.
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  5. Not sure if I'll be going out this year, but for the past few I've been going as a black cat
    But my costume is too small and I snapped the ears.... Hopefully, I'll still be a cat though :p
    Nothing too interesting
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  6. Holloween is probably my most favorite holiday, I used to have more decorations for it than even Christmas. Trying to enter Haunted res contest if i get it done in time, lol.

Not sure what my avatar will be just yet..so ya may have to wait and see on day of..rofl.

But i do know that Ahksel and i will be dressing our Avatars as something for the day...stay tuned...
  7. Me and my friend have done dual costumes for 5 years now. This year we are going as Bob Ross and a painting. I am the painting.
    Chascarrillo and 72Volt like this.
  8. I'm going as myself.

I'm not dressing up, I'm just going to go out with a couple of important friends (whom I unfortunately rarely meet) to the cinema. The banter will still be a straight 20, doe.
  9. Well, for Halloween I am going for a Purge thing. I am going to buy one of those creepy masks, wear a nice hoodie, and carry around a (fake) chainsaw.

As for my Minecraft Skin, it is my normal skin but as a ghost.
  10. In my country we don't celebrate Hallowen. So I guess I'll still be huckle :p
    sonicol1 likes this.
  11. Last year, I was a cactus. Not sure for this year.
  12. 2D from Gorillaz c:
  13. I am going to be Shrek it Ralph.

14. HARRY POTTER. Of course.
  15. I am being the guy in the white t-shirt and the cargo shorts who goes around and takes candy from people on their doorsteps.
  16. I am going to be a pot seller. I'm gonna walk into school like WHO WANTS SOME POT and then whip two pots out of my backpack.