Well

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by jacob5089, May 30, 2013.

1. image.jpg Wibbly wobbly timey wimey. I'll get yo' cookie.
    Your not the only whovian here.
  2. Jacob... I don't use iron farms. I like the idea of it for a server like mindcrack or hermitcraft, but not for public servers. FYI no I am not advertising those servers, I watch people like Etho and Hypnotized play on them. They are private nonetheless
  3. But.... But..
    I'm your friend, aren't I?
  4. Why im leaving for good now, most likely...
    Too much hate. I hate all the arguing that I get pulled into.
    No friends. Nobody is really my friend in the forums, whenever I t hunk I found he they quit or stop talking to me.
    The forums just aren't what they used to be.
  5. Too much hate? Whenever I think that, I just remember only awesome things have haters :D
  6. Why no games? Not even Catan? Btw.. like my new avatar guys? :p
  7. jacob, what you have to understand is some people just like to argue when they think they are right, (mainly me) you shouldnt consider that hate. there is a large difference between the praxis of didactic and dialectic debate
  8. Nuuuu!!!! Don't leave!
  9. I'm only leaving the forums...
  10. Oh... good... But... still... just over iron farms? I'll be your friend :( Don't leave :(
  11. Not just over iron farms.
    The forums just aren't what they used to be.
  12. But...
  13. {Down Below}
  14. I am gone this time. Some supporters, one in particular, is really starting to tick me off.
    They are being quite rude, and it makes me feel bullied.
    RainbowChin likes this.
  15. If someone is being legitimately rude to you, then you should report them to a staff member.
    jacob5089 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  16. Don't feel like it is against the rules to report someone doing you wrong. If any player, supporter or not, is causing you this amount of.trouble, we do not want them here. Please PM me so we can discuss this.
    marknaaijer and jkjkjk182 like this.
  17. Does as iSMOOCH said and PM him.
    Also, you've said that you're leaving 3 times. I really don't believe you really are going to leave.
    RainbowChin likes this.
  18. Rather like SecretAznEks, he has made many goodbyes over the months, but keeps comiing back.
  19. Aren't you a bit guilty of this too?

But I do agree Jacob, some people are just plain out rude. Another thing you might have "gotten hate for" is impersonating people on the forums. You chose 72volt's avatar and it confused people. There was someone else once who started using staff avatars and it confused everyone.
  20. Are you calling me plain out rude or?... I'm confused.