Well, the jig is up

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mrlegitislegit, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Not like in the sense of some catching me committing a crime, luckily they never caught on to that, but in the sense that It's time for me to move on. I no longer have the commitment or even a want to continue playing EMC or Minecraft. If you're here looking for drama, you won't find it here because I don't think the mod's are the worst thing ever or that the community sucks, I just don't have the energy to keep playing. I mean I've played Minecraft for six years, and I've been on EMC for four. That's a good amount of time, more than I've played any other game, and now it's time to move on. I had a great time playing on here and memories from it too, but Minecraft is no longer the game I loved when I first started and theres no point in sticking around if you have to force yourself to play. So thanks for all the fun times, It's been great.

Shout outs:
    Penfoldex, Mba2012, Soulpunisher,. and all of the other LLO people. All of my rupees have been donated to the LLO, please use them to better the community.
    Pat2011: For making all of those outposts with me.
    Palmsugar: My Bae
    Anyone who was involved in any of my outposts

But just because I'm not here doesn't mean I'm gone from gaming all together! If you wanna play a game on Steam, feel free to add me. The Comedian
    amadai, CaveSent, mba2012 and 7 others like this.
  2. Ya, don't force yourself to play. That's not good.
    TuckerAmbr likes this.
  3. He didn't pop a hernia dude he just doesn't want to play minecraft anymore.
  4. TuckerAmbr and xHaro_Der like this.
  5. I don't know you but it's always sad to see someone leave. Still, I do think you're making the right choice if you're no longer amused with Minecraft and/or EMC and things start to become a burden. Then it's usually best to draw your own conclusions.

And who knows... Sometimes taking a (small) break can also do miracles.

So with that in mind I wish you all the best, but I also hope we'll be welcoming you back somewhere in the future.
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  6. ho - I remember you. I didn't know you were still playing! Well, still sad to see you go. I get it, games get old and sometimes they become more of a job than a game. Best of luck : )