Well hello there EMC world!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dresden72, Sep 16, 2013.

1. That's one of the jobs of the community here in the empire!
    IronicSwordPlay and dresden72 like this.
  2. You my friend, are so patience and stuff you seem awesome :)

Welcome
    dresden72 likes this.
  3. Just so happens I live on smp6 too!!!! If you need help with anything PM me on the site or ask when I'm on.
    dresden72 likes this.
  4. Welcome to EMC :)
    dresden72 likes this.
  5. @ tinkerbell28: I love your GIF of Beavis and Butthead dancing! My work blocked it but I was able to see it last night at home. They crack me up. uh huh huh, uh Beavis, you suck. Shut up Dill hole! :D

@CoDe4RiDeR: I will keep that in mind, thanks.
  6. Welcome to the empire, where a lot of friends await you.
    :p If you need any help with anything, just PM me or anyone else. :)
    dresden72 likes this.

7. Have a great stay here! :)
    IronicSwordPlay and dresden72 like this.
  8. Welcome to EMC! I too try to save materials by not using as much tools, but I do use iron tools, since they are easy to get around these parts. Never diamond. :)
    dresden72 likes this.
  9. Tip: clicking on reply on a post will automatically create a quote code. You can quote multiple people in one post, like this.
    I just quoted you:) and I agree
    dresden72 likes this.
  10. Thanks! I think its hilarious as well! Let me know if you need anything, I am on smp4
    dresden72 likes this.
  11. IMO, it gets a bit old :/
  12. Well, I like it.
    dresden72 likes this.
  13. Hello and welcome.
    dresden72 likes this.
  14. Welcome to the empire! Don't forget to read the empire guide. Let it be your best friend.
    dresden72 likes this.
  15. I am with you, my thread so that is all that matters... :p hehe People have their own tastes and opinions, which is good 'cause who wants to be a clone? I know I don't. So Rock on Beavis and Butthead!!
  16. Its not a job (as you don't get paid) Sorry if i'm boring you lot with business here! But our community is just that nice we DON'T need to be paid to help others. Welcome to EMC wood puncher!