We should give a thank!

Discussion in 'Writers' Corner' started by wonderwoman_16, May 12, 2015.

?

Do you think they have a good staff?

Da! 19 vote(s) 38.8%
Yeah! 24 vote(s) 49.0%
Yes! 21 vote(s) 42.9%
Sure.. 10 vote(s) 20.4%
No. 6 vote(s) 12.2%
They stink! 16 vote(s) 32.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. why no love for meh
  2. Sure, love for all staff! Including you!
    cadenman2002 and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  3. JackBiggin shh they don't know about that
  4. Explanation image:

5. Thank you to each and everyone of the staff for all they do and are still doing to make this the best server.
  6. LOL
  7. Such a difficult poll!

I just couldn't pick between "Yeah!" and "They stink!". What? Me, negative? Now how on earth did you get that idea?

That's not negative. But just this evening I noticed that mob arena was on and you're not telling me that Rainbow Matheus doesn't smell a little bit funny after having his hostile army slaughter all those poor and innocent players :D I tell you; the smell on some of those mobs... And what about Knight? Running around being invincible on one leg :p

No, something smells funny here and I sincerely doubt its my feet :)

But yeah, I also like to chip in. The devotion the staff put into the server and to try and keep things fair for all of us is absolutely admirable. And I think threads like these are well deserved! You see, I've said this before in the past: it's all too easy to take them for granted. Until you stop to think about it all for a moment.

So yeah, definitely a well meant thank you guys for all time and effort you guys put so devotedly into helping us guys by providing a nice, enjoyable but most of all fair gameplay.
    BlackKnight1021 and cadenman2002 like this.

8. Also, Chickeneer looks like he belongs in the McCallister family from Home Alone.
    DubChef, ShelLuser and jkjkjk182 like this.
  9. Is it possible to run on 1 leg? Or do you just kind of hop? Im genuinely curious . :p
  10. Thanks to all staff.

I think you'd hop.
    BlackKnight1021 and ShelLuser like this.
  11. I would thank Aikiar for 1.8 and all the staff! :)
  12. I love them all.. exept that guys Dramanya.. ive heard he is a total.... ahh you know :D
    x7mx and BlackKnight1021 like this.
  13. Team "They stink!" ftw. 13 votes so far. We can do this!
  14. Ok.:D (I'm sorry that I didn't have time to read the whole thread.)
  15. I could go on and on, but I'm going to give my thanks to RainbowChin because he hosts so many events and is a senior staff member :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  16. Ok, your opinion
  17. I think my fav is a tie between Aphaea and Highlancer54. Aphy's only mistake is terrible choice in life partner...
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  18. little train lover*
  19. You'll be finding this in your mail shortly.

Annnnnyway, I don't like to pick favorites among the staff team, so I'll just settle for a generic thank you. :) This server would not be possible without you guys, and I really appreciate all that you do for us! However, I'd also like to extend a thank you to all of the retired staff members, those who have paved the road and done their service. Though no longer on the team, I think they're equally deserving of praise. And, of course, thanks to the community. Seriously, if you guys weren't here, the server would be, uh, empty. :p