We Need Server Watch Groups... Who Is In?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by R0bbieJo, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Of course it is.... That is where this started! :)
    tinkerbell28 and nfell2009 like this.
  2. SMP4 FTW! (Had to be said!)
  3. So, i'm making a signature, if you want to use it... It'll be done by tomorrow.
  4. The LLO has been greifed alot lately...
    ...I don't have a suggestion but I agree something in needed to be done!
  5. I made myself a minimod hat on SMP3 awhile back, so i'm in! :)
  6. R0bbie, I will always have your back.
  7. Will upload the signature tomorrow ;)
  8. Ill take Smp2! Who is on my team? Lets get the griefers under control and out of here!
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  9. Today? i kind of want it.

I have all of smp4 backing me
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  10. Just need to edit some things on it a little, and it will be done by probably 11:00AM GMT.
  11. i thought the mods were the watch group?
  12. I'm in. Think it's a great idea. I can do it for the smp1 and 2 wild community
  13. Its hard for the mods to be a watch group. Cause they are so obvious, that no griefer/rule breaker is likely to show their true side when one is on.
  14. If you really care about the communty then you wouldnt care about getting paid. But I see it would be a nice bonus.
  15. I wasn't even aware of official SMP2 Wild Camps!
  16. Robbie im in althought u advise me about not paying. I think I Learnt the lesson.
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  17. Nice idea but with out logblock how do we check who griefed!!
    I get this a lot at my mob room in the wild. I don't mind ppl using it but when they damage it and don't repair it get annoying.
  18. When it comes to tracking down and punishing griefers, the mods have more enough ways and experience to do it, trust me.
  19. If you want I can have a 24/7 hour watch on any wild base (From Multiple Angles Too) Although to keep the tradition of crappy security cams I will have it record at 240p 5 frames a second (So you can go back to another time) Or if you want I can have it be 720p 30Frames a Second and have it livestreamed and then saved to re-watch.