We Need Server Watch Groups... Who Is In?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by R0bbieJo, Nov 22, 2012.

1. We are having too much trouble with Griefers again.
    It was nice for awhile when we had rid ourselves of them...
    Now we need to do it AGAIN....

I just banned a player THIS WEEK for Griefing MY Compound.... Seriously... You will grief a Mod
    So knowing that they care that little for our community....

Let's get some SMP Guards and Wild Watchers!

Make the suggestions here and I will take it all in and decide what course of action would work best.

I am also thinking of starting a Crime Watch Reward Fund! We can start paying for proof! :)

Let me know what you think. No Attacks on players here and no negative talks please.... This is to Brain Storm so we can have a GREAT community again! :)
  2. I like the idea of having a sort of Watch Group for town but preventing griefing at people's wild camps I think if people at their own will formed watches for their own camps.
  3. thecraftereye and ZacAttacker12 burnt me in Wild . That is Also greifing? I wish they get banned
  4. There should never be Griefing in Town.... that is the responsibility of the Res Owner. All that has to be done is FIND OUT about a player before giving perms and remove at the end of your sessions.

As for the wild camps... I totally agree.... but the more we have the better! :)
  5. This you need to report to me via a pm.... not here....:)
    callummiskelly likes this.
  6. How can I do that?
  7. Just hoover over my name.... click start a conversation.... send me all the details you have.... :)
    callummiskelly likes this.
  8. Ok. I contacted you but you didnt answer
  9. Give her some time, trust me she will answer :D
    penfoldex and SoulPunisher like this.
  10. I am in :), lets stop those griefers.
  11. He should have hoovered over her name some more...:rolleyes:
    And me in.
  12. I'm definitely in.
    I've put up with too many griefers, i've even let them win at one point. I won't pass up an opportunity to help stop them.
  13. I am in!!
    As some people know i am on smp1 ALOT and i always ask people to be calm and all questions are usually answered by me. I also am really helpful when it comes to Griefers! :)
  14. This sounds great.
  15. I am in!!
    As some people know i am on smp1 ALOT and i always ask people to be calm and all questions are usually answered by me. I also am really helpful when it comes to Griefers! :)
    One idea i have is make specific areas in wild that are near spawn and have someone their ready and always watching like a Watch tower so we are able to see them, Kinda like a trap. :)
  16. I am so proud of this community! We see a problem... we address it... and then make it happen! What a group of awesomeness EMC is full of... :)
    Manglex, mba2012, battmeghs and 3 others like this.
  17. I'm in! I don't exactly get it, but I'm in anyway!
  18. Smp4 is already self guarded and moderated by our players, we are good for now.