We Are Ready For Helpers In The SMP4 Paradise Project!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by R0bbieJo, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Just finished a 16x16 hole right before my last shovel almost broke.
    I need shovels D:
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  2. No access to my computer today :( so hope today's digging's going well :)
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  3. oh me me I want to help as well
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  4. I Know Right!!! LOL

And I WANT YOU ALL to have you a part of this but please understand... I have crews that MUST be stocked and ready to send back out FIRST>.... THEN I have time to get to all of you that want to come on board now.... :)
    These players have been with us over a YEAR! They have earned my first attention.... And I do so appreciate you all wanting to jump in as soon as I come online.... But PLEASE.... Let me work.... Look for my posts... and THEN come see me..... And this will go much faster.... lol

Tink has been sick and I have a cracked tailbone and a hip they may need surgery... so Bear With Us... :)
  5. If you have 39 XP and you can help me get more shovels repaired PLEASE come see me on SMP4! PLEASE do not PM me.... and Just tell me what you are here for and we will do this one at a time...
    I will see if I can find some crew to help me out if need be.... :)
  6. So i can help? Because i already started on Tucker_t's 4th res lol
  7. I'm in! Tell me wat res to start on and I need shovels.
  8. Meanwhile while Bigdavie crashes smp4 while TNT rains...
  9. The 6 residents are now Dug Out!!!
    (after many enchanted shovels and stacks of TNT)
  10. Today's Update!
    Thursday July 18th...
    We have the wall and the main spawn tower done... with the exception of a few touches here and there.
    We have the new sorting/smelting/storage system finished by the Master Redstone Junkie... Apocryphan! It is being built on 8020 as we speak.
    The lot next to it 8032 will house the
    Smp4 Paradise Project Enchantment Services Inc
    *More details will come soon*

Once we finish 8020 we will move all the materials from 8100 and schedule the Demolishion/Tnt Party!
    This will be the last res to blow so make that tnt and get it ready... this is going to be the building and all... clear to bedrock! :)

At that time we will need to have raised enough money to cover the expenses for removing the streets between the 6 reses the will be the location for The Empiric Palace.
    Once it is cleared... the basement has already been approved and will be ready to begin on Smp4 herself! :)
    This is where you will ALL come in handy.

I will update this again soon... but for now... hold onto your material donations until we open 8020!
    Thanks Again
    R0bbie
    cadgamer101 and Gadget_AD like this.