We Are Ready For Helpers In The SMP4 Paradise Project!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by R0bbieJo, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Suggestion!
    Incinerators. :3
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  2. R0bbieJo likes this.
  3. Ok, we have been diggin away on smp4. Anyone wanting to help out. Come on over to smp4 and I will get you hooked up.

The 2 Residences we are currently working on are 8149 and 8101. If we get you a shovel to dig with. Please make sure it doesn't break. So we can repair it up.
  4. Yup
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  5. Cool I'll come help out soon as I get home :)
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  6. Here We Go... Its gonna end up the smp4 blow it up project LOL
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  7. Thanks to everyone who helped dig today. We are going to work on getting our shovels repaired. And then can get another go at it another time.
  8. Yay! :)
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  9. I just got home cause my hip would not allow me to work 4 hours :(
    So... I am off to repair shovels! If you have xp and want to help repair come find me at 8100!!! :)
  10. Instead of waiting, I'm just going to use my own shovels :)
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  11. I saw R0bbieJo in chat and started talking with her... And I got myself into digging... She is persuasive. Ah well, I've got nothing better to do at the moment.
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  12. Please let me help you! I have asked many times to help out some way to the smp4 wall! Lol :D
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  13. I can dig for as long as you need me too
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  14. I will donate but not my time no no no... Gun-poweder we can also TNT the res's to bedrock
  15. I don't think so...
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  16. Lucky you are never patient enough for me to get to you...lol
    I have shovels for 8149 and the one beside it.... come see me :)
  17. THIS GUY earned a R0bbie Head.... he has worked all day and is still not done.... THANK YOU Nick :)
    Cinnamonyoshi likes this.
  18. THIS GIRL has earned a R0bbie Head... She is still here and has been since the FIRST block was removed.... that was almost TWO full reses later... and she is still going....
    Gonna call her Cinnabunny! :)
    cadgamer101 and Cinnamonyoshi like this.
  19. Lol :). Ill be back to help out next time I'm on! Very proud owner of a R0bbie head :D
    cadgamer101 and R0bbieJo like this.
  20. What time will you be on tomorrow?