Was this an overreaction?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Where do you live again? I want to make a mental note so I can avoid it as much as possible.
  2. No, Soccer. It is always soccer.
  3. No, it's not. It's football.
    mba2012 and AlexHallon like this.
  4. they dont have me : )
  5. They have BigDavie (At least Scotland does, close enough.)
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  6. wow. If I google "Soccer" the second thing that pops up is my hometown's FC :eek:
  7. Never. Forget. RUGBY
  8. I live in Texas ;)
  9. That's kinda Wales' 'thing', however it is still popular in England and Scotland and maybe even NI.
    mba2012 likes this.
  10. It's primarily South Africa I believe :)
    (Reason I know this: Watching Invictus)
  11. Yeah but out of the UK, if you get me.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  12. Nah. Correct list:
    Harry Potter, Football, crappy, mostly plastic accents, rich history, Doctor Who, The Rolling Stones, (the hell is Muse? 0-e), WWII airplanes (i've seen alot of those in museums... to put it shortly I love airplanes and stuff :p), and tea.
    The Queen is a horrible idea + she does nothing for us - our crappy PM does.

Fun Fact: The Beatles originate from my city & birthplace :D
  13. I'd pull out my phone, call 911, and run inside the school, where there would surely be an adult.
  14. In britain, it's 911 :p The school was closed because it was 6 in the evening, my house was closer, the two people had came from there, and there were kids from that school there... the kids from different schools in my town hate eachother and will batter you on sight.

Also, since that chav incident a few weeks ago, I haven't walked my dog since. Those same chavs hang around my house everyday and the other day they threw a brick at my face. Atleast, that's what they would have done if they had better aim. I got one of them in their back and they fell over. But they keep on coming there for some reason.
    The only reason they can see me in my garden is because it's been so rainy, snowy and overall cold over the past year, when it started hitting the 16 degree mark the fences start cracking, and eventually broke into pieces.
  15. i thought muse was from canaderp? also not an overreaction, people have fight or flight mechanism you just had the safer one. i would of sicked my english bulldog on one and beat the dogpoo out of the other (that would be an overreaction). moral of the story is, dont mess with peoples animals without permission
  16. Was this an overreaction?
    Other people: No! That was really creepy, I would have freaked out
    Me: No, this is Patrick.
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  17. If it was someone my age I would have asked them what the hell they thought they were doing and then beat the crap out of them :p
  18. But we have a highish "lets cut that soldiers head off with a machete" rate.
    mba2012 likes this.
  19. pssh im just a fighter by nature, this old lady kicked my dog cause it barked at her (he is a puppy so he wanted to play (i also have many dogs lol)) i punched her in her face and said to walk a different path or she will get worse next time. ill hit a kid too, dont touch my animals. i keep them under control you keep yourself under control. also i should mention my puppy walks next to me without a leash and does not approach people unless i give him permission and was seated while she passed like i taught him.
  20. If I see your dog, can I pet him? :eek: