Want to be on my EMC poster?

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Kaddrii, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Two things:
    Will the residence be permanently derelict worry free or will it potentially be disappeared if you were to be away from EMC for too long?
    Please put me down as Levyhalmen. I would like a plant border something easy like:
    or:

I would like the inner part of the lettering Blue (not light blue, but like lapis or blue wool kind of blue) with the Outside a mix of Red and Black as you see fit. The font, if you can, to be Calvin and Hobbes (Not the one that is Calvin's handwriting, but like the all caps version used by Bill Watterson. If you could, though, make it not all caps so that the name is displayed as Levyhalmen not LEVYHALMEN.). Here are some font examples:

or:

or:

Including either the profile picture of the sheep or the Minecraft skin or even both would be appreciated.

P.S. If the above font making is too confusing or difficult, a nice, well-spaced, and wide cursive will do just nicely.
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  2. I can only write cursive or block capitals. :p No regular handwritings.

But how do you imagine a comic font using lowercase letters would look like? Every comic artist I know that drew their letters themselves used capitals only.
    Foxy_Kitty and Joniia like this.

3. I get what you mean! :D
    Spice things up? :p
  4. I don't really suppose that is my job? I kinda hoped to leave it to Foxy_Kitty to decide how it would look. I just liked the style. I was going to have Calvin's handwriting, but that doesn't have a capital "L" so no buenoยก sd
    Yea!
    Foxy_Kitty and 607 like this.
  5. Yas sign me up! My name is EquableHook some people have started calling me EH for Canadian EH so do whatever haha
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  6. Wait, since he is leaving, Equinox_Boss. Have his as a yellow text with a blue outline, and all around that, have all the "like" symbols you can think of/want to add. Add at least 3. 1000 would be closer to how many people he has "liked" everything about.
    That is, of course, if he hasn't already applied for this....
    Foxy_Kitty and 607 like this.
  7. I would like to be in it please. :D
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  8. Eh! I'm Canadian too!
    (sorry ;))