[Wandering] How to become Well-Known-Member?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Code_Surfer, Sep 13, 2013.

1. I have 43 trophy points, so close. Also, I have seen members with 118 points with no well known status.
  2. That's not possible, if so then they are glitched and report them to staff to get them fixed
  3. I'm not so sure. I'll have to take a look, but as far as I know, you can have 118 points but no well-known member status.
    Olaf_C likes this.
  4. Well.... yes.... but you would have to be a supporter...
  5. I really don't remember, but, I know I'm a Well Known Member. ;)
  6. I know supporter hides it, but I don't think your status is based entirely off points.
  7. Hmmm. I thought it was, staff confirmation please? :p
  8. I actually know it is based off points. I believe it's 47 trophy points for well known.
  9. *48 :p
  10. THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  11. It is based off of trophy points. The Number for that to switch over is indeed 48 trophy points. If you are supporter, you will not see this change, however. These titles mean and represent absolutely nothing, other than trophy points, currently.
    cddm95ace and mba2012 like this.
  12. Are there upcoming features for ranks? What would they be, special perks or forums/chat channels like supporters?
  13. All I know is what I posted. It is something that was talked about, and in no way hard fined set. Just remember there being a ticket, so I linked it. Past that, I know nothing else (or anything else that should be publicly shared). Sorry if that does not answer your question, but that is all I have.

EDIT:

While I am sure there that will compensate those who have already achieved certain ranks on the site, if we can not find a fair and simple way to compensate everyone equally, the idea will probably simply be pushed aside. It is currently not a pressing feature we wish to add, as there are other things that pull attention that need much more completion.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  14. 500 posts and a few trophy points.I think.
  15. *48 :)
  16. I just hit 118 trophy points and it's my 96th day; probably the ~85th of being active on the forums. You can do anything if you put your mind to it ;)
  17. I achieved it in a month ;)
    607 likes this.
  18. What's wrong with being an active member?