Voters bonus item list expansion (past 300)

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by KKV_Gamer, Feb 9, 2016.

1. I disagree. These rewards take this much time for everyone: Kephras may be ahead of you, but that's because he has voted for a while longer. If anything, the new players will have an advantage, as they'll get the voter's gear earlier (after all, when we hit the numbers it wasn't implemented yet).
  2. +1 on extra Voting armor set(s)
  3. I don't understand your post. Is it somehow not a challenge once you reach 301?

Also, +1 for original post. My only motivation after 300 was because they had the voting competition.
  4. I wasn't even sure why I kept voting. Just out of habit? Anyway, thank you krysyy for explaining why I'm still voting.

+1 for something different and cool. Hmmm, gold, chain or leather. What mood am I in?
  5. Voters ender chest just like the labor bench
    Right click to use but not place
    Should be like 300 vote Bonus
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  6. what i am basically saying is, there are stuff already planned. Also there are items that you get up to 300 as is. so adding in more before it is pointless.

If it is under 500 it is not a challenge, it should be spread apart, even though you have a high vote streak does not mean it is not one. Life gets in the way, and you miss many votes. I for one have missed the last few days, due to school.

IMO, I think that if they have more suites, it would be starting at 500, and go up.

I also stated that there are items planned as there is.

So not sure how you don't understand my post.....
    ThaKloned likes this.
  7. I can't wait to see what they have planned to extend the voters streak rewards.

It doesn't need to be more overpowered like some fear it could get to, it simply needs to improve some aspects. Already to have a full set of gear that is umbreakable is really a great quality of life improvement once you get there. I hate having to go through all the hassle of making emchanted books, spending 100s of xp levels to put it on your gear to then spend another 100 to keep it repaired overtime.

All that trouble is worthwhile for the maxed out enchentments on gear I think. One should never have the best of the best forever and ever.
  8. +1
    This is a great idea! It should be seriously considered!
  9. To support EMC?
    cadgamer101 and ChumMiner like this.