[VOTE] Voting Mania Contest Winter 2013

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by jrm531, Dec 1, 2013.

1. This should really be front paged.
    hashhog3000 and jrm531 like this.
  2. Thanks! I'm kind of hoping it will be, would be great for publicity. The more people that see it, the more people that vote.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  3. This is really generous of you. :)
    hashhog3000 and jrm531 like this.
  4. Vote streak of 19
    jrm531 likes this.
  5. J
    Anyway bamm heres 100000r to be added to the prize totals!
  6. Just added it to prize pool. Now there is 145,000 rupees in the prize pool!
  7. To be entered in the raffle for the first round of prizes, you have to start voting at least by tomorrow!
  8. This is an awesome idea thanks! Currently on a streak of 93 :D keeping it going as long as I can! :)
    607 and jrm531 like this.
  9. The prize draw for round 1 will be in 10 days!!! That means you have to start voting today to be entered
  10. Just bumping this as a reminder you have to start voting today to be entered in the first pool and the draw for the overall prize
  11. -UPDATE-

I have changed half of the overall prize from one month of gold supporter to one month of diamond supporter! Since I have done this, I will do the final drawing on January 6th, so anyone who starts voting today can be entered to win.
  12. Just giving this thread a bump so people can see it :)
  13. So its an automatic entry? (vote streak=53)
  14. Unless you loose it :p
  15. I'm still waiting to hear back from Aikar if I will have those lists or not. I'll keep you guys posted though :)
  16. -UPDATE-

I just found out that Aikar will be giving me the voting lists!
    607, xHaro_Der and Damiensmom11 like this.
  17. First drawing is tomorrow! Keep posted for winner!
  18. First drawing is today!!!! I will do it in a little while so that anyone who votes throughout the day can still be entered
    Damiensmom11 likes this.
  19. Who won ^.^
  20. The winner of Round One is.....

marknaaijer

Thanks to everyone for voting and remember to keep voting, as the Round 2 drawing will be in 10 days!