Vote using Bit Warden (or other password vault)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by sj3vans, Apr 19, 2023.

1. This may be common knowledge or there may be other better ways to do this, but when voting, I discovered that I have my password vault (Bit Warden) fill in my username for me automatically. Just one less thing!
    FadedMartian and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  2. theres also a cool script someone made years ago and made a thread here on the forums about it… i use that and makes voting for 18ish accounts a breeze
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  3. Thanks for the posts you guys, because I'm going to check those out as soon as I get the time!
    FadedMartian likes this.
  4. I thought most sites already did this automatically, but it's actually only the top four, I saw when checking. The others show things you've entered in similar fields previously when you click them, though (at least in the web browser I use), so you don't have to use the keyboard.
    Anyway, cool to hear how you use this. :)
  5. ooooh, that does sounds good. I'll have to search for it.
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  6. Why, if you already have another way to accomplish the same? :p
    It's here.
  7. Right. I was thinking maybe it could fill in and submit or go to the next site, but the Captcha's will of course break that. But I'm also interested in them as I have a friend who does not use password vaults and I wanted to see how well it might work for him.
    607 likes this.