Void Spleef arena

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by CaptainFoxy_, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Not for smp4 they are building it right now.
  2. Where in the wild were you thinking?
  3. This would have to be in the wild, you can't die in town, bar none. You would simply fall into the void and continue falling... forever.
  4. Duh... Duh... DUH! That makes losing even worse!
  5. Couldn't you just teleport away once you fall?
  6. Which defeats the purpose of falling in to the void. :)
  7. True. The void is more just so I could say duh... duh... DUH! in chat whenever they mention it! It would give the name more omph. The Void Arena or the arena.
  8. Falling into the void is so much scarier :S Its like falling into space. Id rather fall into lava if iI had to choose.
  9. We need to inform JustinGuy of this plan. I'd much like it if crazy told about this to justin.:)
  10. Well rayson it can be any where but it has to be close to the spawn ether North, west, south, east spawn, or even main wild spawn.
  11. Once you figure out just where you want it I'd be happy to contribute and help build!:)
  12. It Will be greifed if we don't have Justin in this. Also, this is not enough people to build such a thing:( But if Justin approval and some protected land, we willl start building it.
  13. For anyone who is intrested in building this spleef arena go PM me. I Wont be on for awhile but you can PM me anyway.
  14. If the spleef arena is built in town, can't the players to /spawn or /home while falling?
  15. Dirt sucks do leaves with a sheareand lava at the bottom to burn the leaves and make it harder
  16. Bump and Yes I wanted to bump this thread....