Video Ideas Needed

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by samsimx, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Can't go wrong with that
  2. Do a minecraft HARDCORE let's play with Mo Creatures and a few other mods :)
    TigerstarMC likes this.
  3. How is this for a hardcore world?

-No health regen ( besides instant health pots / golden apples )
    -When you die the world is over, no respawning
    -A list of tasks that must be completed
    607 likes this.
  4. Sounds cool. Maybe you could get a server so everybody can do it too :D then when somebody dies, they respawn and then you just "ban them" so it's like they died forever. (Banning part is kinda harsh)
  5. Yes, an ultra hardcore world could be cool. With tasks you mean like little achievements?
  6. Tasks like, slay enderdragon with snowballs, build an iron farm or kill X amount of withers at once. More like goals
  7. Also do those minigame servers. Such as mineplex and minecade I play them myself and they are enjoyable, espeacially super craft bros or super smash mobs.
  8. Im kinda against minigame servers because everyone and then some upload them to YT. I would only record a minigame if I was "amazing" or could teach some people how to be better.
    607 and Kev20022 like this.
  9. Challenge me in super smash mobs. I dare you. XD
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  10. What about Bed Wars?
  11. Do you think you could do that without natural health regeneration? :eek: That would actually be very interesting to watch.
  12. Dont see why I couldnt do it :p
  13. :D
    what CoD would you play, and what system? maybe we could do a collaboration ?
    EDIT: My highest K/D in CoD black ops 2 was like 5.6 (now its like 2.0)
  14. As much as I despise ghost because of how bad of a game is, that's what I'll be playing. Xbox360.
    And I dunno, I like to play Cod solo
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  15. Get some people on a server, arrange teams of 2/3, put said teams in a world, 4k blocks spaced out from each other, wait and see.
  16. Or we could do a 2000x2000 world and have a UHC match... :p
    607 and NetherWorld666 like this.
  17. Blow up loads of tnt randomly and see how well your pc can handle it.
  18. I like that idea. Except I'd die very very soon.
  19. Yes! :D
  20. You could be on my team ;)