Vaults or chests? ^.^

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AyanamiKun, May 20, 2016.

?

Do you prefer vaults or chests to store stuff?

Poll closed Jun 20, 2016.
Vaults 5 vote(s) 35.7%
(Ender) Chests 2 vote(s) 14.3%
I use lava pools; they never fill up! :D 6 vote(s) 42.9%
Other idea (pls tell!) 1 vote(s) 7.1%
  1. today i met up with shelly again and 4 sure: we argued over chests and vaults. again... i think vaults are much easier; u always got all ur stuff with u and you dont have 2 worry too much about derelict. shelly likes chests better so u can see what u got (uh huh) and others can 2 (there we go: hes just a big show off! :D).

what do u use?

i got 23 vault pages and prob. gonna get some more ^.^
  2. For projects I of course use vaults, chests get in the way and eventually I would have to move them. For long term storage I would say chests.
  3. Chest minecarts to get infinite storage on a 1x1 cube, too scared to build it on emc as it could probably affect performance.

Between the 2 choices you have mention in the post, chests. Because the max. vaults is 256 if I'm not mistaken and that's not enough.
    Compared to chests, you can build OP storage rooms that can take the number of DC you want.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. I use chests. Much easier to right click than to constantly do t, up, backspace, put next number.
  5. Vaults, that way if you ever go derilict and your res is deleted. You've got all your goods locked away in your vaults.
    AyanamiKun and ShelLuser like this.