Utopia Residences

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by CoffeeAffinity, Jul 14, 2015.

1. What happens to your Utopia Residences when your supporter rank expires? I've looked at the supporter page and it says you don't keep them, but I see people who aren't supporters anymore visiting their residences, so I'm not sure about this. Thank you for helping!
  2. Indeed, can't believe I overlooked that one myself. I'll file a request for change, I can see how this could be confusing.

Penguin already answered, but being a supporter involves more than merely an extra residence. You might like my guide on what happens when your voucher expires, this gives a good summary on the changes which you need to keep in mind when you go back to being non-supporter.

And well, since Penguin mentioned the derelict timer: here are some tips on how to 'fight' the derelict timer.
  3. Unclaimed my Utopia res because there are never really many people on that server, I prefer the other servers :p
    Chief_McCloud likes this.
  4. From the little time that I was there, I remember far fewer conversations, but the conversations that did happen were better overall.
    FDNY21 and ShelLuser like this.
  5. :) Thanks you guys, I was planning on making a huge farm on a utopia plot when I get diamond supporter in a day or 2.