Utopia - 5066 - Music Shop and Magic Shop

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by apamment, Feb 6, 2012.

1. I've only had an XP grinder the past week or two, I made it to test my skills when I found a zombie spawner - it takes twice as long as my blaze spawner, but I can do other things, and I don't go through Iron armor and swords like it's going out of style. I don't think I've ever enchanted anything at level 50 - I personally think it's a waste of XP.. I look up what ever is the local minima and go for that, sure it takes more picks before I get the good ones, but the efficiency / unbreaking seem to sell well too (just not for as much).

So yeah, my xp grinder is pretty sucky, at least compared to some other peoples who have several spawners and so on. I just spend waaay too much time waiting for mobs to drop down to kill - which is part of the reason I post so much on the forums lol.

Nice :)

For my fortune III pick with unbreaking III? 15k (it's in the first post, I edit it whenever I add new items to my store) I don't charge any extra for the efficiency (I think it's pointless on a fortune or a silk touch as you're only going to use it for special blocks)
  2. What I'm saying is that I dont grind xp, so making a enchanted pick thats worth something is ultra rare for me. To put the difference between myself and someone who grinds xp, like yourself, into perspective: YOUR monthly TEXP is 76,210 and MY monthly TEXP is 4,653! That's over 16 times more then I have... so you see what I mean.
  3. i see, i guess it's like finding diamonds is rare for me because i rarely go mining.
  4. Ah yes, see, I mine diamonds all day so Im good at finding them! :)