Utopia - 5066 - Music Shop and Magic Shop

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by apamment, Feb 6, 2012.

1. will do :)
    Michael_Nolan likes this.
  2. added some more picks today :)
  3. ur eff II unbreaking III is gone
  4. If you get a Silk Touch pick let me know please ;)
  5. fortune II is also out of stock
  6. Lol by the time i get home theres going to be nothing left
  7. Lol
  8. Added a couple more picks and updated everything that got sold during the website down time.

I wont be able to keep up with adding items as quickly as I was, I'm almost out of diamonds and out of iron for armor. I'll need to harvest that before I can continue enchanting things. If you have some of those for sale for reasonable prices, and in bulk, please send me an inbox message.
  9. Added a couple more picks, now I'm also selling netherwart. Also I've set up a buying diamonds chest 45r each.
  10. Now selling villager eggs for 175r each!
  11. I've moved the villager eggs out of the magic shop and to a new livestock shop I'm working on, and reduced the price to 150r to match competitors :)

At the moment there's all animals except wolves (and obviously ocelots) in stock (I'm waiting for 1.2 to breed wolves). I plan to have food, fences and other livestock farming paraphernalia but it's still under construction. The prices are guesses at the moment.
  12. added some new picks including a silk touch :)
  13. I Want To Buy a Diamond Pickaxe Efficiency IV 750Rupees
  14. it's in my store, just log on to utopia and go to 5066
  15. and also Unbreaking III pickaxe so i want thoes two pickaxes
  16. added some more picks, including a fortune III :)
  17. apamment
    I keep a good supply of diamonds/Iron and would like to see if we can't work out a deal where we both are happy.
    If your interested please contact me via private message.
    P.s. I can currently supply you 1-2 STACKS of diamonds if we work out a deal and i can supply [amount] of diamonds every [time] if we work out a deal. I can also help you on potion ingrediants if you need help
  18. added a fortune III with unbreaking III today, it's also got efficiency III so can't be sold via shop signs, let me know if you're interested :)
  19. I was trying to make one of these yesterday (or a silk touch) with 32 lvls. I got an effeciecny III. Was kinda peeved. I don't have the advantage of having a xp grinder like most of you do, so I cant pump out lvl 50 picks every few hours. Those 32 levels were from just normal play, no grinding.

Got super lucky though, COD4Hoogie just GAVE me a Unused Diamond Pick w/ Unbreaking III, Effeciency IV, and Fortune III! I was completely blown away that he would give that to me for free!

Curious... how much are you asking apamment?