Urgent! Thriller Photo Shoot

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by supereskimo, Oct 31, 2012.

1. ill be a zombie
  2. Hmm... it wont let me post on our convo, supereskimo, so here is what i was going to say,
    I don't need to preserve FPS, i built my PC with amazing specs, including 24 gigs of 1600MHz RAM
  3. I was hoping to have someone to play the girl from the music video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ_ExkfcBao
    I can't find any skins that match very well, but as long as we can tell it's a girl, it should work. I don't know, this might be taking things too seriously, but I thought someone might as well try. Of course, you can just be a zombie if you'd rather.
  4. I know you don't need to preserve FPS, the reason I recommended the settings was to make it look foggier and more natural.
  5. Oh, ok ill do that then
  6. I'd play the girl...but I'd make a hideous one
  7. So this is in like ten minutes from now?
  8. Yup.
    Thanks.
    Thanks, but if it takes too long, we can just skip the whole girl part. It probably wouldn't work well without the music anyway.
  9. im at the graveyard right now.
  10. then debut is your best choice then.
  11. ya. ill use it
  12. Few screenies. I didn't make it to the zombies so I left.
  13. video will be uploaded soon
  14. Ill upload the raw video then my "edited" video.
  15. Alright, thanks again to everyone who helped, and especially to the four who stayed until the very end. I learned how difficult it is to do something like this well, and will definitely plan it out better next time. If you don't think I payed you, just PM me and I'll give you 100r as soon as I can.
    Great, I'll work on it as soon as I get it, and I'll make a post or comment here as soon as I upload something to Youtube. Happy Halloween everyone!
    Dwight5273 likes this.

16. and because people don't listen to direction, the creeper just stood there like an idiot. -.- i don't know why its so hard to change into a zombie, or GTFO
  17. All they saw was this:

Urgent! Thriller Photo Shoot

Okay guys, we don't have much time. I need 10 volunteers for this. With the new mob disguise mod, we can have 9 zombies following someone in a Michael Jackson at /graveyard on smp1. One person will record or at least take a photo. Here's a link for the Michael Jackson skin I'm using...
    I plan to do the role of MJ, and the person recording should ideally have good fps. So to recap, I need:
    *9 zombies
    *1 recorder
    If you're interested, please respond to this thread and say which job you want. I can pay 100r per person. The actual event will take place later tonight, let's say about 8:00 Central Time Zone (about 2 hours from this post). Of course, we might have to wait for night, so if you can't be there at exactly that time, don't bother signing up. If I can't get enough people from this thread, we can get people directly before the shoot. I'll See you then!
    Edit: I will be signed on as "The_Gloved_One" with an appropriate skin.
    *If possible, it would be nice to get another volunteer to fill the roll of the girl in the video.
    supereskimo and battmeghs like this.
  18. I can't disguise D:
  19. no, not anymore, it was only yesterday.
  20. Maybe we could film it on a separate server. if we want to do another one, ill load the disguizes mod on my server if you guys want.