Underwater Hotel

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ShadyShannon, Apr 8, 2012.

1. I'm not really sure how much he wants per room. I believe they are either rent-able or buy-able. Hopefully, me and him can add a few more floating rooms for more people. :) Also, he stated if someone wanted the spawn bubble to live in, they could have it. Though he doesn't think it would be all that cheap. I'll try to lower any price he sets if it's too high though, just for all of you! :)
  2. I really appreciate it; you don't know how much that means to me. :)
  3. Very cool. Awesome build & I will have to stop in and check it out :)
  4. Thank you very much for the kind words. :) Please, enjoy your time; you can go fishing if you want to, which is always fun. :)
  5. As soon as I can figure out what he wants for it, I'll let you know.
  6. Love the design. Id love to buy a room when you start. Be sure to PM me :D Im trying to get a cool home on each smp and this definitely qualifies
  7. How much for a bubble this is awesome!!!
  8. Well, I'm pretty sure we are selling them whenever you want; I just need you to take it up with Nerone whenever he's on. Sorry that I can't give you a lot of information about it. :p
  9. Again, ask Nerone94. He's in charge of pricing. I'll do my best to make the prices cheap, but other than that, it's all on him. :)
  10. Thats fine, just be sure to let me know :)
  11. I will as soon as possible. I know the whole hotel idea is kind of odd, like PandasEatRamen said, you're basically paying someone for nothing...but I feel with a view this cool, it 's a bit more worth it. :)
  12. I'm coming to check it out any way
  13. WOW!! I love it!
    I love water and a water house/shop/hotel is crazy!!!
    Really good work!
    Awesome:D
  14. This is cool and very well designed:)
  15. Im so proud of helping digging :D!
    ShadyShannon likes this.
  16. I... I think I'm in love!
  17. :eek:
    You MUST ask Nerone for the prices and tell me!!!
    I MUST get one!!!
    I have actually never liked Hotels in EMC, but this one is just SO AWESOME!
    I also bought 60 Squid Eggs ;)
    margaritte likes this.
  18. It would probably be just a long tunnel to bedrock in my lake at my res with rooms on the side. Lol
  19. This is VERY nice :)
    ShadyShannon likes this.
  20. Thank you so much. :) It means a lot.