UHC - Sundays, 3:30PM EMC Time/7:30PM GMT

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by RainbowChin, Nov 21, 2015.

1. wat, lol
  2. Congrats to team blue!
  3. I feel similarly about this as mobarena - I'll participate, someday. :p
    Is there a prize other than just bragging rights?
    Dufne likes this.
  4. Who won? Color doesn't mean anything to me, I wasn't there. XD
  5. So confused. Much sad. Very congrats to blue.
  6. The game has been over for the last 2 and a half hours
  7. If none of the gas coming out of the lungs when you exhale were O2 mouth to mouth resuscitation wouldn't work. You exhale less O2 and much more CO2 than you inhale, but the air you exhale still has plenty of O2 in it. I'm guessing blowing out candles works through cooling effects, but whatever it is it's not a lack of O2. That's why blowing on smoldering candles makes them put out less smoke and the embers glow more brightly. The flow of O2 from your breath lets the remaining oxidation occur more efficiently and completely.
  8. Sorry all, but due the same reason why Kill That Chin was cut short yesterday (busted laptop charger), UHC will sadly not be running tonight. It will be back as normal next Sunday.
    Qkazooo likes this.
  9. What is life :*(
  10. Hope you get it fixed soon.
  11. Hey Chin, hope your laptop gets better soon :p
    Dr_Chocolate14 likes this.
  12. Same here!
  13. Ayy, he updated the winner's post
  14. And only 1 day from February
    Qkazooo and Dr_Chocolate like this.
  15. Server now open :)
    Qkazooo and Dr_Chocolate like this.
  16. Good to see your laptop is working again Chin! :D
  17. Was a really interesting UHC. Half the map was desert. We spawn in and walk to a nearby forest. We start taking down trees and suddenly, we're surrounded by two/three other teams. I wanted to take our chances and fight them but Penguin convinced me otherwise. That truly was terrible team scattering. We dug down and I ended up being separated. I ended up falling into a cave, surrounded be skeletons. I quickly ran to an end and started digging down. We saw the team(s) digging down and we just made a push to the center of the earth. I ended up finding them and we got nicely equipped. Penguin was decked in diamonds. Me, not so much. The dark red team found us and started rushing us; Foxy and Penguin were enchanted. I wasn't. I just made boots right as they rushed us. They triple-teamed Penguin, I tried to take some pressure off and kill them. They killed both of us. Foxy was off somewhere and ended up killing two of them but was overpowered. Chin, terrible scattering this game, no offense. Please work on that for next game. Thanks. :)
    crafter31211 likes this.
  18. Mini Rant if I will (I haven't done one in a while)

If you participate in UHC, I highly rely on my team for insite of enemies, sharing of resources, and most importantly having fun. I also have self-rules of people should do in UHC.

1) Thou shall not be rude to others
    2)Thou shall not cause drama
    3)Thou shall not accuse

These are the things I see that are being more commonly broken just like in the past. I had my fair share of being problematic but I have learn to understand the other side of the issue. I had to stop playing UHC four a couple of weeks as well as to be on my own team to figure out players. My study is this... If you're willing to have fun, and are following those self-rules, you will be successful.

Sure, the most common team that we find winning is PenguinDJ, ShrinkingMatt, and Dr_Chocolate14 but why do you think this happens? No, it's not because they love to pvp and take time to practice but they work well as a team and are good friends with one another. It's not because of client side enhancements. PenguinDJ and I had our fair share of problems in the past and we work together at times in UHC. Just today at UHC we worked together as a team and we still didn't get far. It wasn't because we weren't pvp worthy, no we were solly unprepared for a fight. Sure you can say, "Well how did you get those 2 kills?" Well I was stuck between 3 enemies and a lava pit. Sure, I could of killed myself saving the trouble of being killed but I didn't. I dug in and started swinging when they came around my corner. They were low from the battle from Dr_Chocolate and PenguinDJ but I was the one finish them.

You saw that, "Wow Foxy I'm adding you to my hacker list" Well, cool for you! I see you're breaking a self rule of mine and I will ignore your claims of others in the future. "Why don't you like Red Team?" I've told them, "I do not work with people who like to accuse and be rude to others."

If you want to play UHC please do! I engurace it but just note that having self-control following those self-rules and working as a team is what will get you to the end of the game.
  19. I notice that it is always the winners who get attacked, like...you can't win UHC without someone pointing a finger and saying 'they must have cheated to win!' Also, I do believe Rainbowchin would notice if someone was hacking on his server, and I really doubt he'd just stand by and allow it.

I wish people would just take the game as it is: a game. You're meant to have fun, not belittle others.
  20. Someone whose name I will not say, chereed our team's elimination. Instead of saying 'gg' like everyone else, he went about a 'yay' or 'I'm so happy.' This person only did it for my team and no one else. I understand you have your opinion and I don't want to change that, but have some class and respect your opponents.
    Arystina likes this.