UHC - Sundays, 3:30PM EMC Time/7:30PM GMT

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by RainbowChin, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Us. Penguin's
  2. Knew it XD
  3. Always Penguin's team. :p
    PenguinDJ and Dr_Chocolate14 like this.
  4. We got off to a very rough start. We cut down an entire forest and only got one apple. We went down 20 minutes in. I mined 56 gold and 4 diamonds... not enough to enchant. We went up right before the border started to shrink and I got a quick kill.

We had nine gapples between us after we chopped down trees and went to 0,0. I don't remember who we killed, but they had diamonds and we got enchanted.

We fought and beat Dark Aqua in a 3v2. We were attacked shortly after by Black Team who had strength pots. We killed two they killed two, and I jumped down a cliff to escape. I killed the Poof when she was going through the loot. I was at one heart. I got most of the strength pots.

I healed up to nine hearts and killed Ben and Falle who were skybasing. I believe it was just CD, who was solo, and Pink team (Chaotic, Qkazoo, white_trash). Chaotic dug up right into me and I killed him. Then Pink killed CD and it was a 2v1. I saw Pink's staircase to the surface and quickly killed them to win the game.

Very fun game everyone.

And same as before: strength pots are very overpowered.

Oh, and is there any chance we can ban skybasing within the final border?
    Arystina and Dr_Chocolate14 like this.
  5. Yeah, I agree with the skybasing. I don't see anything wrong with, say, a treehouse, but building up to near world height is ridiculous. It's just another form of camping, and that's not what UHC is about.
    Dr_Chocolate14 and PenguinDJ like this.
  6. Hey guys lemme know when someone other than penguin ever wins a UHC
  7. Let's be civil here... We had problems like these in the past and we don't want them returning.
    Dr_Chocolate14 likes this.
  8. ItsMeMatheus won the week before last.
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  9. My team doesn't win that often... ;..;
  10. If you care so much, you should take us out yourself. Then someone else wins! But why does it matter, we play this for fun.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  11. You win a lot actually, but that's fine with me. It's practice. And skill. I'm just happy to make it to the end in UHC and not die from lava or suffocation or mobs. XD
  12. It's a monday, prepare for next sunday :p
  13. my comment wasnt supposed to be taken that seriously.
    Gawadrolt and Dr_Chocolate14 like this.
  14. Chin, any chance you could update the second post for the last four weeks? :p

15. Give it some time. :p
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  16. Server now open.
    Qkazooo likes this.
  17. I missed this game a whole lot, so I am coming back for some more carnage ;)
  18. Um

What just happened?
  19. idk I wasn't there
  20. Our team respawned with items outside of the spectator box.