UHC - [Old Thread]

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by RainbowChin, Jun 11, 2015.

?

Are You Interested in Further Events Like This?

I'm interested, and can/will attend at this time. 97 vote(s) 59.9%
I'm interested, but can't attend at this time. 48 vote(s) 29.6%
I'm not interested in this. 17 vote(s) 10.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I believe I can come........assuming my parents don't arrange a surprise "go to the pool" play date (not that I don't want one but it would be nice to attend an event I've never been to) =P
  2. who's the past winners?
  3. Wow! This looks really good! I'd love to do it but I don't know when it is.
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  4. Boy oh boy here we go again

Edit: No mouse, no mic, no Mumble
    Challenge accepted xD
    Lets a go
    spyrovsgnorg and melk73 like this.
  5. I shall try to make it, but having to position my laptop in this way to charge it is very uncomfortable in long periods of time... *has laptop at a 60 degree angle just to charge*
  6. Oh it's Today... Ok. I'll see if I can come.
  7. Rainbow I have a team in Mind!!!! I WANNA TEAM WITH U MUSHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHA!!!!
  8. Yes, you can spectate.
    Sadly, the system I use only really allows teams, or at least teams of 1 up to a point.
    Also, we've never gone as far to restrict strip mining or above a certain level, I don't know how we would enforce that.
    To be fair, you made it further than me last time :)
    Qkazooo and AliceTheFox like this.
  9. Haha, I've gotten banned on some servers for strip mining when that's like the only way you can mine. ;-;
  10. its actually true :p
    Jake81201 likes this.
  11. but to the real point whats the ip? it would be usefull +10 hours in advance
  12. wait this is a chllenge? xD
  13. Last time it was 127.0.0.1
  14. IP has been edited back in, server will open roughly 15 minutes before start.
    Qkazooo and AliceTheFox like this.
  15. If it starts late I will make it. If not, better for my would-be teammates. :p
  16. I wasn't here last UHC and I have a few questions. Are potions tier 2? Is the Nether available to go to? Is there anything that we aren't allowed to do? (Besides obviously hacking). :p
  17. I know for a fact gapples are not allowed. Pretty sure the nether is, but nobody has went in yet.
  18. Both kinds of gapples?
    Jake81201 likes this.
  19. So, Gapples aren't allowed meaning there's no way to heal. ;-; Are regular gapples allowed crafted with gold ingots.
  20. Took me the longest time to realise what "gapples" were
    I thought it was a mod or something
    Derp
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.