Uh, hi.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by spriteclad, Mar 9, 2017.

1. I've been on here for a LONG TIME (since 2012, me thinks), but I've been more active recently as I casually play on the server. I really like the town / wilderness / outpost system you guys have here, and even though I don't get into MC like some people do, I do have a fun time maintaining my town house on the server.

So yeah, thought I'd say hi here. I should be on the forums more often, honestly.

(SMP6 FOR LIFE!!)
    607, Equinox_Boss, AlexC__ and 3 others like this.
  2. Since you never got a formal welcome on the forums when you joined, welcome to the Empire! Glad to see you have decided to become more involved in the forums, imo the forums is the other half of the EMC community. While everyone hangs out and does stuff in-game, the forums are a completely different setup and a great way to meet new people. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, most people on here are as willing to help here as they are in-game :)
    (Although beware of the people who like to make really long posts, we have a few of them ;))
    607, spriteclad and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. Wc to da forums!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Welcome my dude!
    FWRonald likes this.
  5. Welcome to the forums! :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Welcome, nice to meet ya!

and yes! at 1845 days you just passed your 5 Year mark... Congratulations!!

spriteclad, Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  7. Welcome to the forums man :)
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. Hey there! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Hello. Welcome
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Welcome to the Forums!
  11. Welcome to the forums!

Just stay away from any thread pertaining to smp8 ;)
  12. Hi spriteclad. Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums. This is a very interesting side of EMC with a lot of great people posting. :)
    607 likes this.
  13. Welcome to the forums. I don't believe I've bumped into you in game yet. So I look forward to seeing you in game and on the forums.
    607 likes this.