Two Pictures That Looked Good Unexpectedly

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by 607, Nov 26, 2018.

?

With what device(s) do you frequently take pictures?

A non-digital camera 1 vote(s) 20.0%
A digital photo camera 3 vote(s) 60.0%
A feature phone 0 vote(s) 0.0%
A smartphone 1 vote(s) 20.0%
A tablet computer 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Something else (eg. webcam, gaming device) 1 vote(s) 20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hi, it's me again!

As a kid, I enjoyed doing photography, and after I got my first digital camera, I spent quite some time doing it. However, after many years it broke in, if I recall correctly, 2011. I got a replacement, which I used for a bit, and then another, which I used until it ran out of battery and I realised I had lost the charger, and then I stopped doing photography at all. I was simply too much in love with my old camera to use anything else.
    So I wasn't expecting to ever post a thread here. I wanted to, though, now that it's getting some use again. And then I thought of this!
    Even though I'm not into photography anymore, I do still take pictures. I do so using my phone's camera. However, taking photos is in portrait mode by default, and I don't mind that, as it makes it easier to view them on my phone. Moreover, my phone is the Nokia C1-01: with a 0.3 Megapixel camera. Another thing is that some people don't like people taking pictures of them, and I usually don't like people posing for pictures. So I tend to take pictures in secret, and as a result don't have time to get a good shot, or sometimes even get the phone steady.

You will understand that my photos tend to look bad.
    However, when I was at the home of born_ego's parents (who will move in less than a month... :() two of the three pictures I took turned out to look exceptionally good.
    Here they are.

2. Ooh looks so good I like how they turned out :)
    607 likes this.