Tutorial Update Part 2

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Apr 19, 2014.

1. I liked the previous tutorial better. But if it helps getting (or rather not-demotivating) new EMC members, its ok for me. (I not a casual player..). Anyways still some of new members asks the same basic questions that they got answered in theirs Starter Book ...
  2. I am sure EMC might still use the ideas and design of the old tutorial for new things that they design. I hope they do cause I really liked the design of the mob room where all the enraged and boss mobs were. :)
  3. Those kind of things are meant to still be used, just optional AFTER the tutorial kind of things.
    People were getting stuck in that room before even finishing the tutorial
  4. I've just had the honor of walking through this tutorial. I have to say... Nice job! As already proved, less players leaves EMC in the tutorial, which is a really nice benefit. We just set in a build team, established by the best builders on whole EMC, which only can lead to awesome things. The fact that our tutorial got so simplyfied is just amazing, we have nice stuff to look at when walking through it... Just from seeing the last few moves Aikar has done with EMC; i've got to say that this potentially could become the best Minecraft experience available out there, well it is, the then... The Super-Duper-Awesome best server available out there..
    ninjaboy5656 likes this.