Tranformice | The Empire

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by wisepsn, Oct 3, 2013.

?

Do you play Transformice?

Yes! 13 vote(s) 37.1%
No. 18 vote(s) 51.4%
Sometimes. 4 vote(s) 11.4%
  1. Tribe created!
    It's called EmpireMinecraft, we had a few name toubles :p
    Meet ether me, Wisepsn, or Gabriel in game to get invited
    Edit: They made it so you can invite when the other person is offline, we just need your ign :p
    wisepsn likes this.
  2. Remember:

All EMC Rules are being reinforced into Tribe Empire Minecraft. Any spamming, cursing, screaming, and rudeness may get you kicked of the tribe and repeat offending could involve you in EMC action. Make sure you obey all the EMC rules as if Transformice was a EMC server. :)
  3. Masteremc

that's mine
    AliceF3 likes this.
  4. What's up, Demon? owo'
  5. Some of the content in that picture isn't so EMC appropriate...
    607 likes this.
  6. Do you know how to double jump yet?
  7. Wait, wall jump, or a literal double jump....
  8. I'm getting on TFM right now. I'm princebee, also, are Wise, Gabriel or Alice on right now?
  9. Sorry, wall jump xP
  10. Me and Gabriel are both online
  11. There are quit a few immature people in Transformice, petty little arguments pop up everywhere.
    The community is a bit like Roblox in my opinion, broken but there's still enough people there that want to play the game, people like us that want to make others smile
  12. Im online now, can I join the tribe please? :D
  13. I made my account :D Name is Superwissel ;)
  14. My executable doesn't work. I'm on a windows XP, anyone know how to get it to work? Edit: Well, when I look onto ctrl alt delete, it shows something's happening, but it's really slow... I'll just use google chrome for now.
  15. Hey Alice :p I don't exactly know how to send a message to somebody, hope I'll find out.
  16. But without the bloxy people
  17. How do I?
  18. Is anyone on? In what room? I'd like to play with someone.
  19. room 543 england 2