[TRADING POST] Dragon Cave!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by SageCREEPER, Aug 10, 2017.

?

Dragon Cave!

I play it 4 vote(s) 80.0%
I used to play it 1 vote(s) 20.0%
I don't play it 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Hi! It's me, Sage. I've recently started playing an online game called Dragon Cave. I know some of you are familiar with it, yes?
    Now, I saw a thread a while ago for trading. I wanted to get more dragons while at the same time interacting with people on EMC, but sadly it has been inactive for years. I want to start up another thread for trading dragons! Post your offers here, and maybe one day you'll find that dragon in your scroll, who knows? ;)
    (NOTE: Free dragons are allowed, even encouraged. If someone posts wanting, say, a Pillow dragon, and you're a kind person, maybe send them one of your extras? :))
    P.S: If you are a Dragon Cave player who no longer plays, consider donating some dragons to a new player.
    607 likes this.
  2. I normally if looking for a trade or talking about it in general use this already existing thread. https://empireminecraft.com/threads/dragon-cave-forum-signature-game.69151/
    Also not sure how new you are to the game but the way you worded old players not playing to donate dragons... You can only give/trade hatchlings/eggs.. Which if players had those to "donate" they would in fact still be playing... Anyways you can't trade/give grown dragons. Here is my scroll. https://dragcave.net/user/AncientTower If you see something you'd like me to breed for you just ask.
    607 likes this.
  3. Ah, sorry. Didn't realize there was already a thread. I'll still maintain this thread, but I'll keep it in mind for next time. Thanks! :)
  4. Wow, I was still editing my post when you quoted it.... lol

Anyways you have my scroll now if you find something on it and would want me to breed it for you.
  5. Currently I don't have a dragon with Teleport, though I think Waterscale may be able to learn it... I wouldn't be able to do any trades, sorry, but your offer to breed me something is very nice, and I'll certainly take you up on it :D
    Edit: Could you maybe breed me one of your double-headed dragons?
  6. As Tower said: if you're not playing anymore, you can't give any dragons. :p
    I could breed you a Magi dragon, if you want. :) (so you can use Teleport)
  7. Oh, that'd be delightful! Do, please :D
    Once I have a magi dragon, maybe I could repay you two with one of the eggs in my signature :)
    607 likes this.
  8. Looks like 607 is willing to breed you a magi dragon for teleportation... Also You don't need to have one if the other person starts the trade... Trades work one of two ways. 1 way trades were I would post a link for someone to claim a dragon. 2nd way is a 2 way trade like here on emc. A link is posted for a dragon and then an offer of another dragon is made on that same link from someone else.
    SageCREEPER likes this.
  9. Ah, I understand now.
  10. Here is something you need to know... Something I wish I knew when I first started playing this game. Holiday dragons are never released a second time.. Meaning if you want a CB (Cave Born) dragon you need to collect them during the Holiday in which they are released. Holiday Dragons are from these Halloween, Christmas, Valentines....
    607 likes this.
  11. AncientTower likes this.
  12. I actually got many of my Christmas dragons from the abandoned pile when they first came out, for some reason, it seems. :p
    I guess I preferred a potentially 'interesting' lineage above a clean lineage.
    AncientTower likes this.
  13. I don't have any Christmas dragons as I only started playing Valentines of this year... But once Christmas season is here I may like to trade with you if I can't get them from the abandoned pile. :cool:
    607 likes this.
  14. Thanks! As you can see the new guy found his way into my signature already :D
    Edit: is it possible to breed a holiday dragon outside of the holiday?
  15. Nope.. Holiday dragons can only be bred during their respective holidays... Vampire Dragons however can bite and turn other dragons into vampires all year long.
    607 likes this.
  16. Eek! It looks like my dragon has become sick. I read about this on the help page, but I've only got them submitted to one hatchery and the forums.
    It says (on the magi dragon) "The shell of this egg seems soft, as though there’s something wrong with it."
  17. It happens when an egg has gotten to many views or clicks in a short time span... Keep your egg hidden for 6 hours or more if you wish. Then it should be good to unhide.
    607 likes this.