Together We Build!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Maxarias, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Outside is an amazing place. To get there all you have to do is get off your computer... Open the door... And Walk thought it. There is sunshine, other people, friends, family, jobs, parks, etc. It's kind of like a peaceful version of minecraft...

Lol. Anyway, Nice build Nick. Looks super cool!
  2. Congratulations to all members. :D
  3. Not his...
  4. So true
  5. Grats all builders!
  6. Congrats to all! You are all amazing builders, and you all deserve to make the team. :D Though I must wonder if the castle will be mysteriously replaced by melon mountain one of these days...
  7. That sounds horrifying
    And congrats everyone! :)
  8. We're already making fantastic progress!
    2014-04-14_22.12.04.png
  9. Dang I completely forgot about this... I was going to enter but I never had time to take any pictures. Do you guys have an extra spot and accept late submissions? :(
    Congratz to those on the team.
  10. Congrats on the Position guys, can't wait for the future builds!
  11. if you build it, they will come
  12. Breaking news, nick joins the build team. Progress: Melons
  13. This is highly accurate :p all we've so far built is giant melon farms to harvest the sweet nectar of life to sustain our selves while building :D
  14. Congratulations to all the builders that were picked! :D
  15. woohoo, fancy title n stuff :D
  16. Same, wanted to get round to it but totally forgot. If any spots open up or people are missing could we send in some pics?
  17. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with, with such a great built team. congrats to all
  18. Had A Submission...
    Couldn't Find Post...
  19. This. Is. EMPIIIREEEE.

Now let's build :p
  20. This is great! Congratulations to all of you! I've already seen some remarkable and beautiful builds by some of you guys, can't wait to see what it will look like when you are all working on it together! :cool: