To the griefer on Utopia...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by kendrickdk, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That is really nice of you but I already fixed it. I got a little paranoid and tried to make the monster farm harder to find... but I'm over that emotion and will open it up again. You should really try it out... very good drop rate. I'll put the rail back in once I mine some more gold. I could buy the rail (I'm wealthy) but I love digging. :)
    MoeMacZap and PandasEatRamen like this.
  2. Good to know that if I want to break any rules I just have to give a warning first. I'm not bothered about you preaching, I just would like you to see that it would be better to think about that argument twice.

About the griefing, I don't really understand how having to pay to enter that server is not filter enough to stop griefers, but I guess there's enough stupid people with money or parents who pay to allow that to happen. Really sad.
  3. FYI, everyone -- Griefer banned :D
  4. It's all good jtc0999... just chill bro and have fun. Just think... human beings have striven for hundreds of thousands of years, sacrificed, bled and died so that we could reach a point in this brutal existence where there was something pure and good... they did this so we could play minecraft. So sit back, smoke something, eat something, drink and enjoy the most addictive video game ever created.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx, 72Volt, L0tad and 2 others like this.
  5. Good work margaritte!
  6. sorry, but i will not relax when someone attacks me for my religon. i WILL stand up for it
    jrm531 likes this.
  7. You were never attacked.
  8. please stop arguing guys, it'll do good for us all.
    NINJATTILA and JackBiggin like this.
  9. If you go back and read what panda said, you can tell what she said was simple: "I don't agree with your religon, so SHUT UP." I call that being attacked.
    Look, i don't like to be viewed as the "bad person", but i WILL stand up for what i belive what is right. no matter what the cost is
    jrm531 likes this.
  10. Please, you have been asked to stop.
  11. Honestly, she didn't say she disagreed so shut up. She just said that she didn't believe that you should force your own religion on others. I'm sure she didn't mean to offend you, Pandas isn't like that. :)

And we all get that religion to you is important, and everyone is the same about their own. I'm sure others would just be just as protective in the same situations, so don't worry, you're not coming across as a bad person. :)
  12. That really sucks. Sorry to here that.
    The good thing is with the dragon egg update, you can protect your land.
    kendrickdk likes this.
  13. I never hide because what if they wanna see if I'm online and they just use the livemap instead of /p Jeanzl2000

Also maybe they might come to my base and donate materials?

Anyways I don't like hiding because I don't wanna hide in a shell, I wanna say to the world, COME AT ME
  14. Eh I'm not actually very religius the last time I went to church was in a couple years but he wasn't really shoving it down their throats.

He even gave a warning so you could have skipped what he said.

Its the same thing as if you see a commercial on TV thats for like a violent scary movie that gives you a kinda warning saying that its rated R, You could always Sing nyan nyan nyan and covers your ears and close your eyes or just laugh at the movie because of technical errors in the movie or at how bad the marketing team did but as I was saying, You wouldn't say that to the company, So why should you say that to him?

Everyone and Everything is equal, so think about what you said.

He actually didn't even say something about other people's religion so hes not really not being disrespectful as he gave a warning and in huge letters too, also he isn't shoving it down people's religion.

Hopefully you don't hate me for posting this.
  15. Who was it? If its ok that i ask, as they likely wont be able to appeal:) I cant be the only one wondering:p
    You would have to be searching for hostility, like actively looking for it, to find anything Panda says hostile. Her statement in general wasnt even close to hostile. Instead of constantly preaching to us, why dont you just tell us what you would do? Like "I personally forgive and forget because its healthy and my religion supports that." That, is SO much more effective than preaching.
    britbrit3197, Dwight5273 and onaj like this.
  16. I was also wondering who it was since they are... *were supporter.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and jkjkjk182 like this.
  17. Sorry, guys, but I can't name names. There is an appeal going atm.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and jkjkjk182 like this.
  18. Wow, sorry to hear this. My brother discovered this yesterday and showed me, and the grinder is a bit chewed up. I actually know happened there. a creeper spawned and blew up some of the rails, so that's the rail explanation, the rest, well, hope you can fix it soon, that is truly a pretty nice place.

19. the Bible says that we NEED to preach. Otherwise God won't get anyother belivers
  20. Where?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.